trentatré.

« the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. »

5 months later

5 months later

third person's pov

'i fucking hate you.' says tina.

'come on baby you don't mean that.'

'you got me in this mess, this is all your fault!' says tina before screaming in pain.

today is the day. the day tina gives birth. she woke up this morning with contractions and then her water breaking.

'fucking drive!' she shouts at paulo, as she holds her stomach.

paulo drives as fast as he legally can, he already drove over a red light, he knows he's going to get a ticket.

'we're nearly there!' he says, his eyes focused on the road. he already called the hospital and they should be expecting them any time now.

he turns into the hospital car park and parks the car. seconds after he parks the car he sees a nurse and a doctor running towards the car with a wheel chair.

'come on valentina, it's nearly time.' she says helping tina in the wheel chair. they wheel her back inside with paulo rushing close behind.

|x|

'okay tina, we need you to do one last big push.' says the doctor.

'i can't.' says tina panting, tears streaming down her face.

'yes you can, come on baby.' says paulo holding her hand.

'you're not the one pushing a baby out of your vagina paulo! try pushing one of your dick and see how you like it!' she screams at paulo.

'one two three.' she says before pushing, groaning in pain.

'good job tina, your baby is perfect.' says the doctor with a smile.

'is my little girl okay?' says tina out of breath. paulo looks at the small human being that is being cleaned up carefully by the nurses and smiles.

'she is beautiful.' says paulo kissing tina's sweaty forehead.

'here she is.' says the midwife carrying the baby towards tina.

'hello baby.' says tina as she holds her. paulo looks at his daughter, tears falling down his face.

despite all the things he has said in the past, he wouldn't change it for the entire world. he can't believe his own little girl is finally here, his own flesh and blood. he helped make a human being, he still can't believe it.

'look, there's your daddy.' says tina softly.

'would you like to take her paulo?' she asks. paulo nods and carefully takes her out of her arms.

'hello baby girl. i can't believe you're finally here.' he says in shock.

'you're so small, i can't believe it. my own daughter, i'm still struggling to believe it even though you're actually here.'

'don't mind me interrupting, do you have a name?' says the doctor with a smile.

'yes we do.' says tina with a smile.

'alexandra carmen franco dybala.' they both say.

'alex for short.' adds paulo.

'what a beautiful name.' says the doctor.

'i can't believe we did it paulo. even after everything we've been through we finally made it. i'm sorry for shouting at you while we came here and through the birth, it was a very emotional time for me.' she says making him laugh.

'baby, it's fine. i admire you so much, i know how painful childbirth is. but it's also such a beautiful process. bringing a human to the world.'

'i know, i can't believe we made a beautiful little girl.'

'i can't wait to spoil her.' says paulo looking down into his daughter's eyes.

'look at us, we're finally a proper family.' says tina.

'and this is only just the beginning.' says paulo smiling.

|x|

'oh my goodness, she's beautiful!' says bruna gushing,

'she's got your eyes paulo!' she says looking at alexandra then at paulo.

'you did it.' says neymar quietly looking at bruna and paulo.

'you're going to be great parents t.' he says with a smile.

bruna and neymar are the first people to see their baby as they are the closest. paulo's teammates and his family are coming to visit tomorrow while tina's parents are currently on the plane.

'thank you neymar.' she says with a smile looking up at him.

paulo and neymar eventually became friends. paulo finally understood that neymar loves and cares for tina deeply but in the same way as he loves tina.

'are you going to have more in the future?' he asks.

'i think i'll just see how we cope with one first.' she says laughing.

'so bruna and neymar, when are you planning to give davi a little brother or sister?' asks paulo.

neymar and bruna suddenly look at each other.

'well.' says neymar.

'we've been trying. but nothing has happened just yet.' says bruna with a shrug.

'don't worry, it just takes some time. you just have to be patient, practice makes perfection.' says paulo nodding.

'that's right. but anyways we're not in any rush we're loving the way we are now.' says bruna with a smile.

'so paulo, important question. are you moving to barcelona or not?' asks neymar. they all look into his direction, this is the question everyone's been asking themselves and as the transfer window opens in the next few weeks.

even tina doesn't know if he's moving to barcelona, she wants this decision to be his and his only.

'well, i only have two words for you.' says paulo with a smile,

'força barça.'

THIS PART WAS SO SHIT OKAY BUB BARE WITH ME

my life is slowly going down hill so i've been left with no inspiration for writing my fanfiction so please don't be mad at me if i suddenly end this fanfiction. but when i do end it, it will have a proper ending