epilogue.

« all great things must come to an end.'

tina and paulo are happily married, after 50 years together

tina and paulo are happily married, after 50 years together. they moved back to rosario as they like to call it their « retirement plan », they love spending time cooking together, spending time with their children and grandchildren.

'abuelo, how did you and abuela meet?' asks mateo, their youngest grandson.

paulo looks at valentina and smiles.

'it's a long story.' he says with a smile.

'please, i want to hear it too!' says clara.

'come on paulo, tell them.' says tina with a smile.

'alright, alright. he all started back in barcelona.' he starts saying as his grandchildren all sit around him.

'no it didn't, it started back in school.' says tina laughing slightly.

paulo explains the story to all his grandchildren and his children start to listen too, they didn't know the full story either. they were all intrigued by their story,

every so often, paulo looks at tina with a smile. every time he smiles at her, even to this day, she has to blush, he never fails to make her heart beat fast.

even after all this time, she never fails to make him fall in love with her all over again.

'and that is the story of how i fell in love with valentina franco.'

THE END.

so there you go ladies and gentlemen, that is the story of valentina and paulo! i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did writing it! i was reading back the other day and realised all the typos i have done yikes.

if there's any questions you'd like to ask about the fanfiction, ask away!