trentadue.

«true love is selfless. it is prepared to sacrifice.»

third person's pov

third person's pov

a few weeks later

'so what are you going to do?' asks alejandro.

'that's the thing.' says valentina shutting her car door.

'i don't know!' she says. she's just driven back after a day of work, since she's been pregnant her days seem to be longer and longer.

'what do you think i should do?' she asks walking towards her apartment. she notices a bouquet of red and white roses in front of the door. she carefully bends down, picking them and reading the card.

love is like a river,
a never ending stream.
love is shared by each other,
to answer someone's dream.

-paulo

p .s please take as long as you need, i'll be here waiting

'personally, i think you should give him another chance.' says alejandro. she smells the roses and smiles, opening the front door and going inside.

'tina?'

'tina?

'tina! why are you ignoring me ?' says alejandro on the phone.

'huh what were you saying?' she says snapping out of it.

'what's happened? you suddenly went quiet?'

'oh it's nothing.' she says.

'i know you're lying.'.

'fine,it was bouquet of red and white roses, you know, my favourite flowers. they're from paulo.' she says with a smile, putting her phone on loudspeaker as she puts the roses in a vase.

'you're smiling, i can tell.'

'no, i'm not.' she says biting her lip.

'go and get him tina.'

paulo's pov

'and a hundred.' i say out of breath after a hundred push ups.

i sit down grabbing a towel from the seat next to me.

i've just done my workout in my personal gym, ever since i broke up with tina. i barely leave the house, i only leave for training, matches and if i need food. other than that, i don't see the point. working out keeps my mind on something other than tina and our baby.

i leave my gym, going into the kitche and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. i sit down at the table and just stare at the wall. i'm snapped out of it when someone knocks at my door.

'can you fuck off?' i say quietly sighing, i hate human interaction. i walk over to the door and open it.

'paulo.' she says, before i get the chance to say anything, she puts her lips on me. at first i'm slightly confused but i quickly give in.

'tina i-'

'look for once, let me speak.' she says, not giving me a chance to speak.

'i love you paulo. these past two months have been torture for me. having to come home to an empty house, wake up to an empty bed, it feels like if half of me is missing. i need the love of my life back, i need the father of my baby back into my life. what you did, is probably one of the worst things someone could have ever said to me, but i know you didn't mean it. you were jealous, i understand.'

'i've never told you that i often get jealous, i never show it, but i do. i see all these girls comment on your instagram pictures or reply to your pics, i notice some of their profile pictures and they look stunning. i always wonder why you picked me and not them? but then i guess that's what comes with loving a famous person.'

'i'm so fucking in love with you, it breaks me to not be able to see your face. i would have done anything to just see for 5 seconds.'

'i need you back in my life, i can't bear it.' she says looking at me with her bright blue eyes.

'do you want to know why i picked you?' i say finally.

'because i was finally given a second chance with a girl i already fell in love with once. i never wanted anyone else, i always wished i would say you again. but then i always thought, why would you want to? but i was blessed with this second chance, and i got the chance to fall in love all over again. with the most beautiful woman in the world.'

'not only that, she is carrying our baby! i can't believe we actually created a human being together! it took me a long time to realise this, but you falling pregnant, was just another blessing. i would die for you honestly, and our daughter. she isn't even born yet but i know she's going to be as beautiful as her mother. i can't wait to spoil her and make her a daddy's girl.'

'a daddy's girl, a bit like her mother.' i say quietly with making her roll her eyes and slap my arm.

i picked her because i didn't want anyone else, why would i want? my entire world is already stood here right in front of me.' i say.

'you always had to outdo with your speeches didn't you?' she says laughing

'so you're giving me another chance?' i say hopefully.

'you really thing i would have saidall that if i wasn't? no what i actually was go fuck yourself paulo.'

'of course i did, you idiot!' she says laughing, wrapping her arms around me.

'careful.' i say minding her small but noticeable baby bump.

'and i can't believe you said about the daddy thing!' she says suddenly slapping my arm.

'what it's true, you called me daddy!' i say holding my arm.

'it was one time!'

'it was twice actually. i'm counting.' i say with a wink.

'i can't believe you.' she says rolling her eyes.

'it's actually really hot, you should say it again some time.' i say with a smirk.

'until this thing is out of my stomach, you aren't getting any until then.' she says walking past me.

'have fun jerking off for the next 4 months!'

and men are trash x