ventitre.

« true love stories never have endings. »

valentina's pov

valentina's pov

'i don't know what to do teresa.' i say pacing up and down her room.

'they can't just make you choose between them and paulo. that's not right and it's not fair.' she says sat on her bed.

'it's the worst decision of my life! imagine how i would look having to dump paulo. if he asked me, what would my response be? "oh sorry i was asked to choose between you and my friends, i don't know why i can't have both and why i'm breaking up with you but bye.'

'but you don't want to break up with paulo?'

'of course i don't! but i don't want to lose luisa and alejandro.' i say sighing sitting down on her bed.

'look, let's think about this big sis.' she says putting her arm around me.

'you need to talk to them. not paulo but luisa and alejandro. paulo has nothing to do with this and he doesn't need to be part of this.'

'but they have a point, i've ignored them a lot since i've been with paulo. i don't want to lose them, they're my best friends. i've also known them the longest-'

'this hasn't got anything to do with anything with who you've known the longest. just think about it, yes they do have a point about you not talking to them much because of paulo. but you haven't ignored them entirely.'

'this is your first ever relationship, you deserve to be loved and appreciated at least once in your life. plus, i've seen the way you and paulo are with each other! you're so in love it's actually quite sickening if i'm honest, but it's very cute all the same!'

'and how many times have they abandoned you for a boy or girl?' she asks finally.

she does have a point. the amount of times i've gotten out of my way for alejandro and luisa because they've had couple problems, they've cancelled concerts with me, trips with me, things that we had organised for months.

but still that doesn't mean i have to be like them. i don't want to break up with paulo, after all we've been through after all this time we're finally happy together.

this isn't right. i shouldn't be given to choice between 3 people that i love the most. that's like asking a parent which child you love best, it's just not right.

i'm only in the early months of my relationship with paulo, can't they just be happy for me for once? i've never been in love before.

'you're right.' i say finally.

'i know this is going to sound ridiculous but i'm going to move to europe. move to italy. not necessarily with paulo. and not say anything to luisa and alejandro. i know this sounds petty but i want to give them a taste of their medicine.'

|x|

'you're actually moving here?' says paulo sounding more surprised then happy.

'yes i am.' i say putting my straighteners in my suitcase.

i'm currently packing for when i officially move to italy, i leave in two days. it's going to be one of the hardest decisions of my life. leaving my beloved country and family behind. of course, i'm going to be visiting them a lot and they will be visiting me. my parents do have incredible jobs. i currently have three suitcases , one of clothes and two of other various items. most of my clothes are left at paulo's house anyways.

but this is finally it, the first step to my dream job and dream career. i always thought i would start a family in argentina, but maybe italy will be the perfect place.

paulo is letting me stay with him until i find somewhere, he said it was to help me "financially" but we both know that's pure bullshit and i'm just going to end up living with him.

'and why do you sound so surprised? i thought you would be happy.' i say moving my phone onto my vanity table.

'oh no, i am happy! i'm over the moon, i'm just surprised that's all.' he says then coughing.

'it's going to be great. you can come to all my home games, wear my jersey. that's going to be such great encouragement seeing your face in the crowd.' he says making me smile.

'we can cook together, watch movies, play fifa. and on the plus side, we can have sex anywhere we want!' he says.

'paulo!' i say laughing.

'i'm officially moving across the world and that's the best thing about it?' i say laughing.

'what, i've never done it on a kitchen table before.' he says making me pull a face in disgust.

'you're disgusting.'

'you love me.'

'i think you're getting me confuse with someone else, because i can't stand you.' i scoff.

'stop it baby, you looove me.' he says emphasising on the word love.

'nope.'

'you want to have my children.' he sings.

'are you twelve?' i say bursting out laughing.

'you love me, stop lying to yourself.'

'i'm not lying. i generally hate you.

'well if you hate me so much, you wouldn't have been screaming my name the other day wouldn't you baby?'

oKAY THIS WAS A MESSY FILLER BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME