Part 9

Junmyeon stayed well into the night, despite the fact Alex was in and out of sleep most of the day.

She was thankful though for without him, she probably wouldn't have eaten at all, or hurt herself more by attempting to move around like there was no problem. The pain killers kept sending her to sleep, sometimes on Junmyeon himself, sometimes not.

'Alex,' he whispered into her ear, stroking the side of her face that was positioned so comfortably in the crook of his shoulder.

'Hmm,' she moaned with her eyes still closed.

'Alex, stop being cute, I have to go.' He half moaned. Her eyes shot open, what time was it?

'Oh, I'm sorry,' opening her eyes, the room was dark, it felt late, and she felt guilty he had done nothing but be her nurse all day long.

'You need to stop apologising. I wanted to be here. But I need to take a shower. Go back to sleep ok?' he kissed her forehead lightly.

She watched him as he looked over his shoulder at her winking, leaving the room. He closed the door very gently, and she heard him open the front door and leave.

One thing she did like very much about the Junmyeon she knew so far, was he never assumed anything. He didn't seem to assume to stay overnight with her, even though obviously nothing would happen. He didn't try to kiss her, he was sweet, and just kissed her forehead to show his affection. Even when she was sitting half naked in her bra, he didn't say anything, he was sweet, he didn't bring it up again and embarrass her. He was the perfect gentleman.

She snuggled her face back into the pillow intending to fall right back to sleep when she heard the door open and close.

'Junmyeon?' she tried to shout out, thinking he had come back forgetting something.

'Nope.' Said the cheery voice of Baekhyun. He opened the bedroom door and stood there leaning against the wall. 'How you doing butterfly?' His face was set in its usual cheeky grin.

'How did you get in here?' She questioned, somewhat irritated by the fact he had just let himself in when she could have been sleeping.

'Oh, Chanyeol wrote the passcode down to your door. I stole it for this very purpose.' He told her with his eyebrows raised as if he was the smartest human to have walked the planet.

She groaned into the pillow. 'I can change the passcode on that thing, right?' she asked him genuinely annoyed now.

'Sure, you can, but why would you want to, when I can come and see you any time I like now?' he beamed further.

His grinning was grating on her, but it bugged her Chanyeol had taken the liberty of writing the code down. Why?

'Why did Chanyeol write the code down?' She questioned him suspiciously. After all Yoda should know everything.

'When he left here last night to come and get food to make you. He needed a way to get back in butterfly.' He answered simply. He had a pretty good excuse she thought giving him the benefit of the doubt, but leaving the code around were fools like Baekhyun could get at it wasn't easy to forgive.

'Why are you here?' she asked him. He pushed himself up off the wall and walked into the room, spotting the small sofa to the side of the bed he sat himself down and leaned back as if he was in his own bedroom.

'I was concerned, I've come to see how you are.' His face relaxed feigning innocence. She knew better.

'And you waited until two minutes after Junmyeon left to come?' she questioned pulling herself up slightly, wincing at the pain still in her backbone.