Part 23

'The rules are simple, you say something you have never done, by stating 'I never' or 'Never have I ever' if anyone around the table has, they drink.' Baekhyun proclaimed with delight.

As they began playing, Minseok going first, then clockwise around the table, a lot of the guys seemed to be directing their 'I never's' at Baekhyun, in a bid to punish him for suggesting the game, so he had to drink, almost every round.

'I never had a twin,' said Jongdae, grinning between Ella and Alex.

'That's really not fair. It's not something you do or don't do, you're born that way,' Ella complained, as Kyungsoo seemed to scowl at Jongdae.

'It passes, drink!' commanded Baekhyun, banging a fist on the table.

'I've never had sex, -'Sehun began, 'on a plane.' He finished grinning at Jongin.

'I'm telling you nothing ever again.' Jongin moaned downing the drink.

'You don't have to tell me, we can all hear you,' Sehun hooted producing a laugh from Minseok, Jongdae and Baekhyun.

'When did you have sex on a plane?' Ella asked him, mildly amused.

'When did he not?' Laughed Minseok, as Jongin buried his head in his arms.

'Leave me alone.' His muffled voice came from his folded arms.

'Jongin, I thought you were so innocent.' Alex told him with a giggle, slightly shocked at this revelation into Jongin's personality.

Minseok, Sehun, and Kyungsoo all laughed at her comment, 'Jongin is a, very, naughty, naughty, boy' Baekhyun punctuated each word with absolute glee. Jongin raised his head, slightly pink in the cheeks, and with a grin shrugged his shoulders.

'I never dated someone I work with,' Minseok continued the game, as Baekhyun, Jongin, and Junmyeon all drank.

'You?' Alex asked giving Junmyeon a playful shove.

'A long time ago.' He smiled shyly.

'Yeah, she dumped his ass when we were trainees,' Jongdae laughed, slapping Junmyeon on the back as Sehun and Minseok chuckled.

'Ok, I never broke into a bathroom when someone else was using it.' Jongin said.

'I wanted to be close to everyone,' Baekhyun grinned, gulping back another.

'You're a sick man.' Kyungsoo told him, with a look of amused disgust on his face.

'You loved it the most.' Baekhyun winked back at him, Kyungsoo still looked disgusted at him, though his heart-shaped lips were smiling.

'I never made a music video,' Ella piped up, she was playing strategically, making sure she could get as many people to drink as possible. Everyone groaned, filling their glasses, except Alex, who thought she was exempt.

'Oy! Butterfly, you were in one too, drink.' Yelled Baekhyun pointing at her judgementally.

'It doesn't count,' she told him, shaking her head.

'Yeah, it does, drink.' Jongin slurred over the table, rolling an almost empty bottle in her direction for her to fill her glass.

Chanyeol, she could see, remained silent, but kept shooting nervous looks over to Junmyeon as the conversation wore on.

'I've never stolen my friend's car,' Kyungsoo said, eyeing Baekhyun.

'No way, I borrowed it.' He protested.