꩜ 06

CHAPTER 06:"NIGHTMARE"

CHAPTER 06:
"NIGHTMARE"

☻ It felt so real.. yet, it wasn't

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You woke up with a huge headache.. you placed your hand on your head. "It hurts so much.." you whispered. You lifted your head and realized that you were in a strange place. It wasn't your house, and it wasn't your school. "What is this place?" You were about to stand up but you felt something holding you back. You looked down.. "I am tied?!!" You exclaimed. "What the heck is happening!" You tried to untie yourself, but it didn't work. The rope was very, very tight. Then, all of a sudden, you heard muffled screams. Those screams weren't of joy...

You started shouting for help, but no one appeared. You started to give up, until someone opened the door.. "(y/n).. you're awake.. I'm glad" Someone said. You swear you've heard their voice before.. They walked forward and you almost fainted. Jungkook was covered in blood.. everywhere. "JUNGKOOK? WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY IS THERE BLOOD!? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T-" He covered your mouth with his hand. "shh, don't worry everything's alright" He said as he caressed your hair. Your eyes widened at the sight of him covered in blood. "You're safe now.. no one is going to hurt you. You're safe with me, my love" Jungkook continued.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" You shouted, as you tried to hold back your tears."There's no need to tell you" He turned around. "I need to know... you're scaring me.." You mumbled. You were terrified. "There's no need to be scared.. I saved you" Jungkook said with a smirk plastered on his face. "From w-what?" You asked, you were shaking. You didn't know how to react to all of this. "Your friends" Jungkook replied, tilting his head to the side in a creepy way. "D-did you.." Then you remembered those screams.. they were your friends.

"Y-you M-MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU!" You said as you felt tears running down your cheeks. "You needed to be protected. They weren't good enough for you.." Jungkook said as his mouth twitched. "They weren't worth your time either" He said as he got closer to you. "Don't you dare get close to me" You glared at him. He laughed historically. "Don't be mad my love.." His face turned into a serious expression after laughing. "Stop CALLING ME THAT!" You answered, disgusted. "Is that bothering you?"

You broke down. You couldn't handle this anymore. You took a deep breath. "J-Jungkook, I n-need an explanation n-now" You demanded in between sobs. "What do you mean?" He asked cutely. "W-why did you do that? IT WASN'T NECESSARY"  You shouted and he walked closer to you. Jungkook leans in, and stares at you. "I just needed to protect you. You're mine. You were always mine. Like I said, they weren't worth your time. I'm here for you. You only need me. No one else; don't worry, I'll take care of you. I will. I would do ANYTHING to be with you." He confessed as he traced a finger through your face.

"Jungkook; I- I can't be-believe yo-u." You said in between sobs. "Don't cry.. please.. Honey.." He said as he played with your hair. "Why wouldn't I-" You paused.  "You killed everyone. Everyone I loved..."

"No!" You screamed as you instantly sat up on your bed. You touched your face and felt tears running down. "(y/n)?" Your mom said as she entered your room. You observed her as she sat beside you. "Sweetheart, are you alright?" She asked as she caressed your hair. "No mom.. I had a nightmare.. it was the worst" You said in between sobs. You heard her sigh. "Don't worry darling. It was only a dream. Don't think about it too much. What you dreamed will never come true. Please do not think about it too much. I know nightmares are scary, but you need to calm down" She said as she rubbed your back, trying to make you feel better. "Thank you mom" You said as you smiled warmly at her.

Chapter edited; June 16,2019
Edited once again; April 19,2022