꩜ 12

CHAPTER 12:"NEW FRIEND"

CHAPTER 12:
"NEW FRIEND"

☻ I'm glad you're my new friend

°•*⁀➷

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It wad finally our first night in this camp thing. It was already evening, and we were all sitting down in front of a campfire. "I brought some books If you guys get bored" Seonwoo said as he sat next to Jimin. "Yeah thanks... Can I borrow this one?" Namjoon asked as he pointed at a book. "Sure. Take it" Seonwoo replied. "Do you want one Jungkook?" He stared at me as he placed some books in front of me. I shrugged. "I can give it a try.." Mumbled as I looked at the choices. "Do you have horror books?" I asked as I tilted the head to the side. He hummed "I think I do.." I nodded. "Ah, here's one" He said as he handed it to me.."Thanks" I smiled a little.  He smiled back.

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You sighed as you took your phone and turned it on. You were glad that girl wasn't with you right now. She was probably with her other friends. I wonder what the boys are doing... You thought. Then you heard someone trying to open the tent. You rolled your eyes. "She's back.." You ignored her and went to play on your phone. She stood in front of you and snatched it out of your hands. "Give it back!" You demanded and she smirked. She ran out of the tent and threw the phone. "What the fuck is wrong with you!!!" You scowled at her and she just giggled. You pushed her to the side and kneeled down to pick the phone. You closed your eyes. If this phone is cracked, I'm going to be dead when I tell my parents.. You thought. You smiled as you saw your phone completely normal.

"I swear.. that girl doesn't know who she's messing with.." You mumbled angrily as you stood up and went to your tent.

ℍ𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕣𝕚'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

After I threw that girl's phone out of the way. I went towards my group of friends. Don't even care if her phone gets cracked. I don't care about her life anymore. "Hey Girls" I said as I walked towards them. "Heyyyy Hiyori" Sorae giggled as she waves at me. "What are you giggling about?" I asked curiously. "Nothing" She simply said. I rolled my eyes. "I hate my life.. I have to share a tent with that stupid whore" I said as I pouted cutely. "I hate her" Chaemin said as she painted her nailed "She isn't that bad.." MiHa said silently. "She isn't that bad?" I turned around and stared at her. "Yes. She isn't" She said as she stood up. "You must be sick" I chuckled. "I'm not sick. I'm telling you the truth. I don't get why you hate her so much. Ive talked to her a lot of times before. She's really nice, and really interesting to talk to. So just stop talking about her that way" She raised her voice. I huffed and looked away.

"If you don't agree with us,and if you keep talking about her, just leave and never come back. I can't believe you're on her side, and defending her. You don't know how much damage she's done to me." I said angrily and pointing outside the tent. "I've never seen her being mean or bad to you. The one who's being like that is you." And with that, the brat stomped away. "I can't believe her." I started to fake cry. SoRae went to confront me. "Don't cry girl. Everything's fiiine" SoRae said as she passed a hand through my gorgeous hair. "No it's not" I started to cry. "Because of (y/n) she's gone!" "Don't worry. She'll come back to us..." She replied. "I guess you're right.." I said while smiling a little.

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You were reading a book, until you hear footsteps coming closer to your tent. You rolled your eyes. "Don't tell me she's back to curse at me" You whined.
"Hey.. I'm sorry about earlier.. I saw the whole thing. I'm really sorry." You glanced up and saw Miha, one of Hiyori's friends. "Why are you apologizing? You're supposed to gossip about me and lie about.. stuff." You said as you observed her. "No. I'm not like them." She said. "Then why are you always with that group?" You asked her curiously. She sat down in front of you.

"I only go with them because since I was new to this school, I didn't have any friends. I started talking to other students but they would just ignore me. I saw her group and joined them. I saw how they acted towards the others and kept warning them about what were they doing. They didn't listen to me and I shrugged it off. But today I had it with her. She says you were being mean and disrespectful towards her but I don't believe her at all. That day we talked, you and me, I saw that you weren't what she said. That you are something else." She explained. You were extremely surprised. You didn't know how Hiyori treated her friends... She treats them like trash..

"Woah. I'm really.. surprised." You said as you placed the book down. "You should ditch them.." You mumbled. She hums in response. "I-i'm not good with these kind of stuff... but lest be friends... I don't want you close to her anymore." You smiled as you nodded. "Really?! Thank you so much (y/n)" She said as she hugged you. "No problem" You giggled and patted her back.

"I never realized we had so much in common" You said with a laugh. "I know right? It's amazing" She replied. "I wish I could tell the teacher so we could both share the same tent." She said with a sigh. "I know.. but I don't think she would let us.." I rolled my eyes and she did the same. "Anyways, I should get going. It was nice meeting you (y/n)" She stood up and smiled. "Alright, goodbye MiHa"

Chapter edited; June 20,2019