꩜ 20

CHAPTER 20: "SCREAMS"

CHAPTER 20:
"SCREAMS"

☻ Did anyone hear that? Or is it just me?

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You woke up and did your morning routine as always. When you finished, you exited your house and made your way to your school. You arrived and saw your friend, Miha, walking towards you. "Morning, (y/n)" She said with a smile. "Morning!" You replied. You both made your way to you classroom. "Where are the others?" You ask as you glance at her. She shrugged. "I don't know"

She opened the door and both of you entered. You went to your desk and placed your backpack on the floor. "Hey (y/n)" You glance up and see Taehyung and Jimin. "Hey guys" You replied with a slight grin. "Jungkook isn't here yet.." Jimin mumbled. "Weird.." You and your friends said in unison. Then the door opened, revealing a very tired Seonwoo. You stared at him as he walked towards his seat and threw his backpack roughly. Then he placed his head on the desk. "What the heck is wrong with him today..?" Jin whispered. "He's been like this for a while now.." Miha appeared out of no where in the conversation. "I thought you were there-" Taehyung said as he pointed at the front of the classroom. Miha Chuckled. "I'm everywhere" She said as she made jazz hands.

"Well.. Jungkook and Soohyun are missing today.." Jimin stated and all of your friends nodded. "Soohyun was lost for four or three days.." You said once again. "Yeah.."

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I've never suffered so much in my life. "Now it's time to say bye.." Jungkook said, my eyes widened. "No please no.." I whispered again.. my eyes were all watery. I didn't had a lot of strength; he kept doing deep cuts in my arms, in my face and in my stomach; he kept threatening me to tie me up by the neck. There was blood everywhere.. I felt tears running down my cheeks. "JUNGKOOK JUST STOP THIS!" I should as loud as I could.. he laughed once again.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

Jungkook released the knife from Soohyun's neck. He smirked once again as he thought what he was about to do. Soohyun fell to the floor in his knees, without any strength to stand up. Jungkook lifted Soohyun's face. They were both covered in blood.. even the floor. Jungkook pushed Soohyun once again, and he was lying on the floor. He knelt down beside him and held the knife with both hands strongly. "Good bye." Jungkook said as he plunged the knife in his stomach. Soohyun screamed and screeched loudly. Jungkook took the knife. It splashed blood everywhere, there was a huge puddle of It all over the place.

He breathed in and breathed out, and kept stabbing it in his face, stomach, arms.. as he laughed loudly... "This is what I wanted.." Jungkook said proud.. "Now (y/n) is only mine. Mine only.."  "MY property.."

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It was already lunch time, and you exited the classroom with Miha, Namioon, Jimin and Taehyung. Jin was trying to comfort Seonwoo, so they both stayed inside the classroom for a while. "I can't wait to eat.. I'm so hungry.." Taehyung said as he patted his belly. "Me too.." Jimin agreed. Then all of a sudden, you stopped in your tracks.. "Guys.. did you hear that?" You heard screams, screeches and laughs.. but you didn't know where it came from. "The screams?" Taehyung asked as he turned around. "Yeah.. I heard them" Namjoon said. "It looked like It came close to the bathroom area.." Jimin said as he pointed at the hallway.

"Do you think It came from the basement? Or outside?" You asked as your eyes widened. "I don't really know.." Namjoon spoke. "I'm scared.. that sounded very.. creepy.." Miha said as she shivered, you agreed. "Should we ignore that or.." You asked curiously.

Chapter edited; June 22,2019