♡ 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

(Y/N)'s POV:

They were thinking about it for a while..."Nah.. I'm too lazy to go and check." Namjoon said as he turned around and kept walking. I glanced at the others; and we all just shrugged it off. "Hey guys." Jin said as he appeared out of nowhere with Seon-Woo."Oh hey" I said as I waved at them."Where are we going?" He asked as he stood beside me. "We're going to the canteen area" Taehyung said as he smiled for no reason. "Alright" He said as he nodded.

We were already in the penultimate class of the day..
Which was biology; that class is quite interesting, but I'm already tired and want to go home, so I'm not paying much attention. My head was lying down on the desk and my eyes were shut. Then I felt someone pat my head. "Who are you; why are you doing that." I said without looking up. "It's me Taehyung," "I'm quite worried about Jungkook. He's never absent.." I heard him whisper. "Me too," I said once I raised my head. "You two, shut up and pay attention." Jin intrudes in our conversation as he frowns at us. "You're talking too" I said as I stare at him with a brow raised, He rolls his eyes at me.

I was on my way to the locker area until someone pushes me back. "What the heck" I said as I frowned at them. "You never wait for us" I turn around and see all of the boys, Taehyung was trying to look "Sad". I roll my eyes as I smile "I'm just tired and want to go home." I explain as I walk further. "Hey (Y/N)" MiHa says as she waves at me. "Hey" I reply. "Can we do something today?" "Like, all of us" Jimin asked. I turned my head to the side "Yeah sure," "Tell the others" I told him. "We heard what he asked" They all said in unison. I snorted at that.

"Pig" Namjoon told me as he tried not to laugh. "Very funny," "Now, Goodbye" I said as I smiled at them and ran out of school.

"Hey you idiot, wait for us!" Someone shouted at me.
I turn around once again and I saw all of them running towards me while glaring. I seriously died of laughter. "Where's MiHa?" I asked at them, once they were in front of me. "She had to go; I think" Taehyung replied while panting. "Okay." I replied. "How about we go to our houses and maybe at.."
I look down at my phone. "5pm we can go to the movies or whatever." I told them once I look up.
Jin shrugged. "Yeah sure"  "Okay, I'll see you all later" I told them as I started walking home once again.

I was in my bed, using my phone and watching videos. The boys were spamming a lot in the group chat. I was seriously getting so annoyed; because of them, I can't watch youtube in peace.

GucciBoy: when are we going to the movies again?

GodOfDestruction: Didn't you hear (Y/N)?

SmolIdiot: Yeah

GucciBoy: I was distracted by that Gucci store that is in front of the school.

SmolIdiot: You seriously need to chill down. That Gucci obsession, dude-

Chin (Jin): IKr?

MiHita: Why am I here

GodOfDestruction: Idek, I'm pretty sure (Y/N) added you yesterday

MiHita: O h

GucciBoy: Yeah
GucciBoy: Yeah
GucciBoy: Yeah
GucciBoy: Yeah
GucciBoy: Yeah
GucciBoy: Yeah