꩜ 08 (²⁄₄)

CHAPTER 08:PART TWO OUT OF FOUR

CHAPTER 08:
PART TWO OUT OF FOUR.
"SOOHYUN'S TRUST"

☻ I can't trust you.

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"I can't believe I'm stuck with this idiot" You mumbled to yourself. "Okay, I think I'm done" You said as you placed the broom down. "NO! There are still plates on the floor!" Namjoon said as he gave you the broom and dustpan once again. You rolled your eyes. "You should do it yourself.. you where the one who broke them.." You placed your hands on your hips. "I swear..." Namjoon mumbled as he threw the broken parts of the plates in the trash.

You were about to go to the living room, until you saw Soohyun walking further to the kitchen. "NAMJOON HURRY UP! SOOHYUN IS COMING" You whisper-yelled. "Oh my GOD OKAY" He said as he ran around desperately. "What are you guys really doing?" Soonhyun said as he entered the kitchen with a frown. "Nothing important really.." Namjoon said as he stood beside you. "Did you clean everything?" You whispered at him and he smiled sheepishly. "Yes, everything is good now" You sighed as you placed your hand on the counter behind you.

"C'mon let's go to the living room." You said as you took Soohyun's and Namjoon's writs.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"Oh look, (y/n) and Namjoon are back" Taehyung said with the biggest smile ever.  "Finally, we were pretty bored" Jimin said was he looked up from his phone. I always wonder, does Jimin have a life? he's always on his phone. (y/n) sat next to me and namjoon sat next to Soohyun. "Hello Jungkook" She said as she beamed. Her smile is so beautiful. I could feel someone glaring at me.  Pretty sure it was Soohyun though... he's getting on my nerves recently.

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I don't like that Jungkook boy. Like, why does he even have to be here? I never invited him. I never invited him to come into my life. I was okay with just being us.

Without him.

Since the start, I always knew that he would always be with us. It's just; something about him doesn't make me feel safe. The way he looks at (y/n). The way he looks at me. He stares at me like he's going to kill me. When he's with the others, he acts like he's innocent, but when he's with me, he's so serious and always is staring at me. It's uncomfortable. That's why I don't like him.

"Hey Soohyun, can we order some pizza or something? I'm hungry" Jin said as he crossed his legs. "You're always hungry" (y/n) said as she rolled her eyes. "I agree" I nodded in response. "Let's order it later" Jimin commented.

He looked at me as he fake cried. "Alright, alright"
"Soohyun, do you have some games we could play?" Taehyung says as he stands up and sits in front of me. "Yeah sure, go to my room," "There, you should find a box full of games" I explained as I crossed my arms. He nods and leaves.

"I'm sorry but I actually have to go" Seonwoo said as he stands up and stretches. "So early?" Jimin asked as he looked up at him. "Yeah, I have to babysit my little cousins" He said as he rolled his eyes. We all laughed.

"Okay." I replied with a smile. "See you guys on Monday" He said as he waved goodbye. "Hey i'm back" Taehyung smiled as he while held the big box. "Did I miss something?" He asked. "Not really.. Seonwoo had to go though" "Oh, that's a bummer" Taehyung said as he placed the box on the floor. "Yeah.. it is" (y/n) commented. "Oh I want to play!" Jimin said as he ran up to Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Me too!" "Play whatever you want, really"

Chapter edited; June 18,2019