꩜ 09

CHAPTER 09:"THOUGHTS"

CHAPTER 09:
"THOUGHTS"

☻ Why am I thinking this?

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

It was that day of the week.. monday. You groan as you stand up from your bed, and walk towards your closet. You do your routine, like always and then leave your house. You we're still very tired. You looked like a zombie. You were trying so hard to not close your eyes. You didn't want to fall, after all.

"Hey (y/n)" You turned around and saw Jungkook smiling. "Hey, welcome to jail" You said as you rolled your eyes. You sighed. "I'm going to the lockers, want to come with?" You asked as you patted his shoulder. He nodded in response and followed you.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I was leaning over a locker with my arms crossed as I stared at (y/n) quietly. I wish I could just take a photo of her. I would look at it for hours... I took my phone from my pocket and snapped a photo of her.
She was putting her books for the classes on the morning on her backpack.  I also had my phone on my left ear, like I was talking to someone. Then I snapped the photo. Maybe like 4 0r 7...

"C'mon lets go." I heard (y/n) say as she closed the locker. I nodded and followed her. On our way to the classroom, I saw Soohyun coming closer to us.
I dragged (y/n) somewhere else so that way he couldn't be with her. "Um.. Jungkook, the classroom is the other way." She said as she pointed at the hallway. "Oh yeah I guess I forgot." I said with a poker face. She hums in response. Then she took my arm and ran to the destined area. I smiled.

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I was walking in the hallway, until I saw (y/n) with jungkook. I wanted to say hi to her, so I started strolling towards them. Jungkook saw me and dragged her away...

I know we don't get along, but he's taking this way too far. He's so overprotective over her. When I'm around her, he stares at me like he's going to kill me. Then he hates me for no reason. I know, I don't like him either but I don't take it too far. Right? I don't get why he doesn't want me to be with (y/n). We're just friends. Everyone's friends with her. I might have a crush on her.. but I still see her as my friend.

I turned around and went to the classroom because class was going to start.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

This class is so boring. We studied this last week.... Why do we need to know more about this?

I could see Soohyun every now and then staring at my (y/n). Wait what? No, she's not mine. Yes she is. You like her don't you? Well yes I do but.. but what? It's not like I want her to be with me, only me right? Don't you get jealous when you see her with Soohyun? Yeah I do. But it's only my feelings who make me go jealous... Yeah sure. You also hate Soohyun. Stop stating the obvious 'my thoughts.' Geez sorry. You should do something about him. What should I do then? Don't let him be with (y/n). Okay that's easy. I don't think so. Why? You see.. I think he likes her.

What? Oh I didn't know. Of course I knew. ITS OBVIOUS. Okay. Then, what are you going to do about that? I don't know. You tell me. It's simple. Eliminate him. What the heck are you saying! No way I'm going to do that! Are you crazy? I'm not crazy, it's the right thing to do right? You love her, you want to make her yours. Don't you? Of course I love her, and I want her to be mine but I think you're taking it too far. I'm not. Im telling you, It's the right thing to do. YOU THINK KILLING SOMEONE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO? Well yeah of course. If it is for (y/n). You would do anything for her right? I think I would. Then think about it...

No way. What even was I thinking? I won't let those thoughts get to me. But a part of me says that I should do it...

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

Finally, class ended and you are going home. You took your stuff and walked to the exit, until you heard someone shout your name..  "HEY, (Y/N)! WAIT!" You turn around and see Soohyun running up to you. "Let's go together, I want to accompany you" He said as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

How dare he. He knows how I feel. He's making it on purpose. I could even see him smirking at me when he excited the classroom. I hate him! I hate him! See what I told you? He provoked you Kook. Yeah yeah, I get your point. Remember what I told you? Yes I remember. Then think about it....  I guess I will..

Chapter edited; June 20,2019