✗ 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You stood there contemplating if you should go or not. "Alright, let's go" Namjoon said as he walked forward, you and your friends followed him. He then stopped when he saw the stairs that lead to the basement. "I'm pretty sure we heard the screams coming from here" You hummed in response and your friends nodded. "Well then.. let's go" Taehyung said as he breathed in. "Wait for us!" You heard someone else shouting. You turned around and saw Jin and Seonwoo jogging to where you were. "You okay Seonwoo?" Miha asked once they were in front of you. He nodded. "I'm alright" He smiled slightly.

"Why are we Here?" Jin asked and Namjoon explained what all of you heard. He laughed nervously. "Are you sure all of you want to go there?" He asked once again. "Of course" Your friends said in unison, including you. Jin shrugged and all of you went downstairs. "It's so dark in here.." Jimin whispered. "Why are you whispering" You asked him. "I don't know" He replied. All of you stopped once you saw a door. "I'm scared.. I'm going to stay here" Miha said and your friends nodded. You waited for someone to open the door. You rolled my eyes.. you were getting impatient. "Are we going inside or what?" You asked as you tapped your foot on the floor. "Open it Namjoon." Jimin commanded.
You heard a slap. "Ow! Don't hit me!" He exclaimed. "Alright fine calm down."

Namjoon opened the door slowly. Once he did, he stood there with his mouth wide open. Then you heard a loud screech coming from him. "What's wrong?" You asked as you placed a hand on his shoulder. "J-J-Jung-k-kook?!!!" He stuttered, as he pointed at something. Then you eard someone else scream. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!" Jin shouted. You were seriously getting annoyed, you couldn't see anything.. you pushed Jin aside and you couldn't believe your eyes.. Words couldn't be described at how scared and creeped out you were.

"J-jungkook.." You whispered. Jungkook slowly stands up and stares at your friends. "Stay away!!" You shout, you felt your eyes get watery. He was covered in blood.. completely. With Soohyun's blood.. "YOU DID THIS?!!!?" Seonwoo shouted. He was a mess, he was a crying.. mess. Soohyun and Seonwoo were very close friends.. of course he was terrified and scared. "WHY DID YOU?!" He shouted once again. Jungkook was staring at all of you with a poker face. "DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?!?" Seonwoo asked once again. Seonwoo was getting closer but Namjoon held him back. "Don't" Namjoon glared. "I HAVE TO. HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND. CAN'T YOU SEE?" He turned around. "HOW ARE YOU ALL SO CALM?!" He cried once again. "We are trying not to freak out.." Jin spoke, you saw a tear fall down his cheeks. "I-I'm going to l-leave" Taehyung said, you glanced at him and he looked very, very pale. "Go look for a teacher." You told him as you placed a hand on his shoulder. "DoN'T YOU DARE" Jungkook screamed. "GO!" You shouted at him and he ran off, behind him was Miha.

Namjoon got closer to Jungkook. "Jungkook." He called. You saw Jungkook holding the knife strongly. You couldn't hold it anymore. You started to cry. You pushed Namjoon aside. "WHY DID YOU?" You shouted as you cried. When he saw you, he threw the knife to the floor and walked closer. "STAY AWAY FROM ME" You screamed at him as you backed away. "I did this for you.. (y/n).." Jungkook said with a smile creeping on his face. "FOR ME?! YOU KILLED SOOHYUN!!" "I couldn't let him love you." He said. You didn't know what to say.. you felt a knot on your throat, you couldn't say anything. "I love you (y/n)" He said as he got even closer to you. He took your wrist. "Let. Me. Go." You glared at him as you tried to get his hands off you. "You're mine now.." He said with a smirk.

"I said LET ME GO" You shouted at him and took you hand out of his grasp. Then you felt someone grabbing you by your waist, pulling you back. You turned around saw Jimin glaring at him. "She's mine, let her go." He commanded as he took the knife once again. "She's no one's" Jin hissed. Namjoon was furious. He ran up to him and tried taking the knife from his hands. Namjoon threw a punch him but he skipped it. Jungkook Pushed Namjoon aside and was about to stab him with the knife. "Get out of my sight." He growled. You screeched. You felt another tear falling down. You wanted to help, but you were frozen in place, you didn't know what to do.