꩜ 14

CHAPTER 14:"THE HIKE"

CHAPTER 14:
"THE HIKE"

☻ I hate hiking

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"Alright students.. now that we're all here, we can finally leave!! Yay!!!" The teacher said enthusiastically.. "She seriously needs to stop acting that way.." Namjoon said as he judged her. You nodded in agreement.

"I'm already tired..." You whined as you stopped to drink water. "Me too" Miha said as she rubbed her forehead. "Alright students! I'm glad we made it here," The teacher said as she clasped her hands. "Just look at the view! It's so beautiful! Isn't it?" She said as she pointed at the horizon. "Indeed it is," Soohyun said as he got closer to you and took your hand. You swore you heard someone growl. You turned around and saw Jungkook staring at Soohyun with deadly eyes.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I guess he wants to die soon.. I won't let him touch my (y/n) ever again. I brought the knife... should I use it?.. That thought was lingering through my mind. "Everything alright Jungkook?" Seonwoo asks as he waves a hand in front of my face. I nod slowly. "Okay.." He said as he backed away. "Okay everyone, sit down and enjoy this moment. We are leaving in 10 to 20 minutes." The teacher announced. "I'm just going to sit on a rock. Don't mind me" (y/n) said as she beamed. That beautiful smile..

ℍ𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕣𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I was with my girls chattering and staring at (y/n)'s weird group at the same time. I can't believe Miha joined her! Ugh, I don't care anyways.. I never liked her, she was very strange. "I'm jealous of (y/n). She gets to hang out with the most beautiful boys in the classroom!" Sorae whined. "I agree, especially that Jungkook guy. He's pretty cute" Chaemin said with a smirk. "I know right!" I squealed. "I heard that, Soohyun and Jungkook like (y/n).." Sorae said as she rolled her eyes. "WHAT? They like that ogre?" I said with a frown. "Yeah girl.." She replied. "She's so stupid and ugly... I'm better than her, right girls?" I asked and they agreed.

𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I stood beside (y/n) and took her hand. It was so soft.. it fit perfectly with mine... I honestly don't care if Jungkook glares at me. I like her as well. I've always liked her since we were younger. I try to keep calm when I'm around her. That's why I'm so cool when I'm near (y/n). But these days.. I've  been feeling this sensation.. Of telling her how I feel.

I want to confess to her.

"Alright everyone! Gather your stuff, we are leaving now." The teacher shouted loud enough so we could hear. I took my backpack and started walking. I was reading a book quietly until I felt someone bump into me. "Watch out what you're doing.." Jungkook warned me. I was about open my mouth to speak but he jogged away and went beside (y/n). That boy I swear. He needs to take a chill pill.

Chapter edited; June 20,2019