꩜ 13

CHAPTER 13:"ACTIVITIES"

CHAPTER 13:
"ACTIVITIES"

☻ I wonder what we're gonna do

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

You woke up to the feeling of someone watching you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Miha laughing at you. "What's so funny?" You said as you rubbed your eyes. "You look very funny when you are asleep. "Haha very funny" You smiled. You look around the campsite. "Is Hiyori Here?" You asked. MiHa shook her head. "No, She's not. She left with her other friends." She rolled her eyes. You stood up and opened your suitcase. "I'm going to change" You said and she gave you a thumbs up.

𝕄𝕚𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

I waited for (y/n) outside of the bathroom. I'm so happy I'm not with Hiyori anymore. She was very very, bratty and annoying. "Alright, I'm here" She said as she exited. "Is it okay if I ask what happened between you two?" I asked curiously. She inhaled deeply. She told me the whole story and I was... very surprised. I can't believe Hiyori was nice???? How can that even.. "She.. she has problems..." She nodded in response. "We should eat breakfast.. I'm kinda hungry" I said with a chuckle. "Yeah! And I can introduce you to my friends too!" She said excitedly.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

"LET'S DIG IN" Jimin said as he licked his lips. I laughed at him. I turned around and saw (y/n) walking towards us.. but she was with someone else.. I squinted my eyes and realized that she's one of Hiyori's friends.. "Hey (y/n), it's been a while" I said with a smile. "It's been like only a few hours but uh.. hi" She shrugged and grinned. "Sit here!" I exclaimed as I patted at the seat next to me. "Alright" She said as she sat down. "Oh and, she's MiHa" She said as she pointed at her. "Hi" She waved.

"Hey guys" I turned around and saw Seonwoo, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Soohyun. "Hey" Jimin, (y/n), MiHa said in unison. "And who is you?" Taehyung pointed at Miha. "Me is Miha" She pointed at herself. (y/n) giggled. "Let's start eating! I'm so hungry" Jin said as he sat down. "You're always hungry.. you hippo" (y/n) said as she rolled her eyes. "I hate you"

After we finished, we went outside, because our teacher had an announcement. "Today we're going hiking! Yayyyyy!" The teacher said enthusiastically. Some groaned and others cheered.. "Are you serious.." Soohyun rolled his eyes. I stood beside him and whispered. "Keep rolling your eyes. Who knows, maybe you'll find a brain back there." "Very funny" he said sarcastically. "Alright students, take whatever you need for the hike! We are leaving like 10 minutes." We formed a circle and Jimin spoke. "Let's meet at the center of the campsite when we finish packing" We all agreed and parted ways.

Chapter edited; June 20,2019