꩜ 08 (¾)

CHAPTER 08:PART THREE OUT OF FOUR"GAMES"

CHAPTER 08:
PART THREE OUT OF FOUR
"GAMES"

☻Let's just play

°•*⁀➷

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨:

All of your friends are playing on a console.. and you're there reading a book. You wanted to play with them but they'll always say "yeah yeah, I'll give you the control later" or "wait! I'm on a winning streak!" And you just gave up on asking them.

Jungkook was winning every round and you could hear Jimin's whines. Taehyung was screaming, laughing and hitting everyone every time. You were sure having a massive headache right now. "YESS!" Jungkook screamed excitedly; he jumped and ran around the couch. "NOO! I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin screeched as he threw himself over the floor. "I won and you loooost" Jungkook sang, sticking his tongue out. Jimin fake cried at him.

Then Jimin stands up and walks towards you. What is this lil' shit going to do... You thought. He snatches the book you're reading out of your hands and goes to hit jungkook on the head. "NO YOU WON'T" You said as you ran towards him and grabbed your book. "How dare you hit Jungkook with this" You said as you hugged the book. "I'm so mad! He won every round!" He whined as he folded his arms. Jungkook smirks at him. "It's not my fault I'm this good" He laughed as he raised a brow. Jimin raised a hand to slap him, but stopped. "You nAsty Boy, he'S PROVOKING ME" He screamed. You facepalmed. "You both are so immature" Jungkook and Jimin both stared at you. "What? It's true" You shrugged as you turned on your phone.

"How about we order some pizza?" Jin suggested once again. "Yeah sure." Soohyun nodded. "YES FINALLY!" Jin screams as he threw fists in the air. "Why am I even friends with you guys" You mumbled as you shook your head.

"How about you guys go and get the pizza" Namjoon said as he pointed at Jungkook and then at Soohyun. Oh Namjoon...You just made a huge mistake. You thought. You sighed as you glanced at the two males. They were both glaring at each other... "They don't really get along.." You mouthed at Namjoon. "Who cares" Be mouths back ask he shakes his head. You facepalmed at Namjoon. "Yeah, huRRY UP IM GOING TO DIE OF stARVATION" Jimin shouted dramatically as he threw himself on the hard floor. You huffed and rolled your eyes. "Oh please"

Taehyung looked at him with a blank expression, but that changed in like in 5 seconds. He then started tickling him to death, with that box smile of his. "TAEHYUNG. STOP. IT" Jimin said in between laughs. "NO" He screeched, still smiling. You giggled at the view. "So childish" You said as you shook your head. Then Taehyung stopped all of a sudden.. "OH (y/NNNNN)!! COME HEREEEEE" He said as he ran up to you, with an evil smile plastered on his face. "OH FU- NO YOU WON'T" You tan towards the kitchen and hid behind a counter.

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨:

Am I seriously going with this idiot...  "Please buy 2 pizza boxes" Jin said as he pushed us towards the entrance. "Okay." Soohyun said with a thumbs up. Jin followed us towards the car and opened the door. I sat on the passenger's seat and Soohyun on the driver's. "We'll be back" Soohyun said as he started the engine. "Alright" Jin said with a wink.

Chapter edited; June 18,2019