I Didn't Want This!!!

On the school grounds, Qrow takes the lead as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR, and Oscar Pine follow close behind. Ruby stops and looks up to admire Haven’s CCT tower, before following the rest of the group to a nearby building. They enter the building and are greeted by Leonardo Lionheart,who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue. Unbeknownst to anyone,  a cloaked Y/N follows behind quickly and jumps up to the ceiling, decloaking and watching carefully from behind the wall as he stood on one of the rafters

 Unbeknownst to anyone,  a cloaked Y/N follows behind quickly and jumps up to the ceiling, decloaking and watching carefully from behind the wall as he stood on one of the rafters

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. (nervously) There… seems to be more of you than last time (nervous chuckle)

Qrow and the rest of the group stopped to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, “The more the merrier.” So what’s going on with the council?

Lionheart: Why… did you bring your weapons?

Qrow: What? Leo, we’re Huntsmen. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven’t had my evening coffee.

Qrow: Look, it’s nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

While the two talk, Yang notices from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.

Yang: Mom?

Everyone’s attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven Branwen, donning her mask. Everyone glares at her.

Ruby: Raven…

Nora: They… they really are magic…

Raven: (taking her mask off) If you’re going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!

Raven: (walking down the stairs) I could ask you the same thing. You’ve been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.

Qrow: Leo… what have you done?!

Lionheart: I…

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would in his position - he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too.

Qrow: (angryYou have the Spring Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow: Then hand her over and let’s work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you’re dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You’re wrong. We’ve done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn’t do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we’ll have a better chance if we try together. Please.