Chameleon Friend

The next morning, Y/N stretched as he woke up. He got out of bed and was greeted by an eager Alpha. He picked up his Beowolf pet and scratched him gently behind the ears. Tallow chirped happily as she woke up. She flapped her wings and flew over to Alpha, landing on his head. Y/N laughed a little at the sight. He headed downstairs to breakfast, his pet Grimm following close behind. He set down a plate of meat for Alpha and a bowl of seeds for Tallow, while he made himself some buttered toast. After he'd finished his breakfast, and his Grimm pets had eaten theirs too, Blake arrived.

Blake: Morning Y/N, how are you today?

Y/N: Feeling great. Better than ever.

Blake: That's good to hear. One of my friends heard about you and wants to meet you. Her name is Ilia, she's currently on the roof now. She's eager to meet you

Y/N: I'll be sure to head up there now

Alpha and Tallow rubbed their heads against Blake, who laughed and stroked them. Y/N headed up to the roof, and was greeted by what looked like an ordinary girl. He sat next to her, and she looked at him before smiling at him. Y/N thought she was kinda cute

 Y/N thought she was kinda cute

Y/N: I take it you're Ilia?

Ilia: Yes that's me. You're Y/N right?

Y/N nodded and Ilia looked at him. She thought he looked pretty handsome
(Yes I'm aware she likes Blake in the original series. But in this one, she likes you)

Ilia: So it's true you tamed Grimm?

Y/N: Yup.

He whistled and Alpha and Tallow arrived. Alpha sniffed Ilia closely before nuzzling his head into her chest. Tallow flew to Ilia and landed on her shoulder, inspecting her closely. Ilia felt a little scared, but Y/N sat next to her to comfort her

Y/N: It's ok. They usually do this.  A friend of mine is a friend of theirs. Seems Alpha likes you a lot.

They both looked at Alpha, who was asleep in Ilias lap. Ilia smiled and stroked Alpha gently, causing his tail to wag. Part of the spots on Ilias body began to glow a little bit, indicating she was happy.  Y/N looked surprised, and Ilia realised what he saw.

Ilia: It's not what you think

Y/N: I think it is. You're a chameleon Faunus.

Ilia looked down sadly, her body turning green and hair turning blue. Y/N placed a hand on her shoulder

Y/N: Which I find awesome. I've never seen chameleon Faunus myself, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's very amazing and I'm pretty jealous of it.

Ilia smiled again at Y/N. She couldn't stop herself from doing something she felt she'd regret. She grabbed Y/N's shoulder and kissed him, before pulling away looking embarrassed. Y/N took a minute to recollect himself before he slipped an arm around Ilias waist and kissed her back. Ilias eyes widened but she closed them and relaxed into the kiss. Soon the two separated, blushes on their faces. Alpha and Tallow had watched the whole thing and were surprised. After a few hours together, Ilia laid her head against Y/N's shoulder and closed her eyes. Y/N rubbed her back gently as she laid her head against him.  He kissed her forehead before he gently lifted her up over his shoulder and carried her down to his room.  He had to carry her over his shoulder to leave a hand free to climb into his room.  Alpha and Tallow followed close behind. He laid Ilia in his bed and stroked her hair. Ilia smiled in her sleep and grabbed Y/N's arm.  Y/N changed out of his armor into a normal tank top and shorts before Ilia woke up. She saw his muscular arms and legs and she blushed madly. He was so much more handsome than she'd initially thought. Y/N held Ilias hand as the two lovers walked towards the living room, Alpha following Y/N and Tallow on Ilias shoulder. Y/N smiled happily. He never thought he'd find love in a Faunus, mainly because he didn't know most Faunus due to them deliberately covering up their animal features.