Chameleon Heat

Here is the lemon you guys wanted. This is my first time writing stuff like this, so apologies if it's a bad lemon

Y/N and Ilia hugged each other when Ilia began shaking. Blake knew what this meant, being a Faunus herself. She told Y/N that Ilia was in heat, and so she wouldn't be able to control herself. Blake whispered the way to cure the heat cycle and Y/N lifted Ilia up and ran to his room, locking the door. He made sure to soundproof the room so no one was disturbed. By the time he was done, Ilia had taken off her clothes. She looked a lot slimmer than when she had her combat uniform on. Y/N smiled at her and removed his armor, revealing a very muscular body. Ilia nosebled from how handsome he was. Y/N wiped Ilias nose with a bit of damp cloth, before he grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply, their tongues fighting for dominance. Y/N grabbed Ilias butt and squeezed it, making her gasp and deepen the kiss. Ilia felt something poke her belly and looked down to see something she liked. She poked Y/N's cock and stroked it, making him moan loudly. She smiled at him before pushing him onto the bed and crawling onto him, taking his cock into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Y/N gripped the sheets as Ilia sucked him. He never felt this way before, it was paradise. Ilia turned around so her entrance was near his mouth. Y/N slowly licked it, causing Ilia to moan loudly as she sucked his cock. The two of them kept sucking and licking each other until Y/N felt something.

Y/N: Ilia, I'm gonna....

Y/N squeezed Ilias butt hard as he came into her mouth. At the same time, Ilia came into his mouth. They both swallowed and Ilia got up. She was nervous about this, being her first time. Y/N was too.

Ilia: Be gentle ok love?

Y/N: I will babe. Don't worry

Ilia gently sunk herself onto Y/N's cock. Y/N held onto her waist to steady her, and began thrusting gently and slowly. Ilia moaned loudly before she slammed herself onto Y/N's cock, causing her to cry out in pain. Worried for her, Y/N stopped thrusting. Ilia took a minute to regain herself before nodding to Y/N. Y/N then resumed the thrusting. The two of them went at it for half an hour before Ilia tightened up and came on Y/N's cock. Y/N held Ilia as he came into her. She got off him and laid next to him. The two of them kissed before resting up.

Y/N: That was incredible. You were amazing for your first time

Ilia: You too, love. Was this your first time too?

Y/N nodded before a few hours passed and they decided to go at it again.