Tai Returns

After the heat session they'd had, Y/N and Ilia were laid on the bed panting and sweaty. It had been one intense session. Ilia kissed her lover deeply before the two of them got washed and got their clothes on. Y/N smiled at Ilia and stroked her hair before the two of them were called to outside by Yang. Upon arrival, Y/N saw a sight he never wished to see again. His dad Taiyang. Tai smiled at Y/N but Y/N stood still and said nothing, not even smiling. Tai's expression changed to confusion. Y/N looked at Yang

Y/N: What is HE doing here?

Yang: He wants to apologise for everything he did to you

Ilia: Huh?

Y/N: So he thinks he can apologise for seven months of beating me, forcing my sisters to beat me, lying to my uncle about me and saying he should have drowned me when he had the chance?!

Ilia was shocked and angry, her skin turning red. Blake and Weiss covered their mouths. Taiyang tried to hug Y/N

Tai: Son, I-

Y/N shoved Tai away

Y/N: TO HELL WITH YOU!  I am not your son! Your son died the moment you forced Ruby and Yang to beat him!

Yang: Y/N why are you saying that?

Y/N: Because it's true. He was jealous of the affection we got from Mom, so soon as she left, he threw me into the damn wall!!

Ilia stepped up to Y/N slipping her hand into his and gently squeezing it. Her skin stayed red as a sign of her pure anger at Tai.

Ilia: HOW COULD YOU?!  Y/N was a kid who wanted nothing more than love and affection and as soon as his mother leaves, you beat him!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Y/N: And don't try begging for forgiveness, or sympathy. Cause you'll never get it. You don't deserve it. Ruby and Yang do, cause at least they had the decency to apologise each time!!  Whereas you can burn in hell for all I care, Taiyang Xiao Long!!!

A loud WHACK was then heard. Y/N was on the floor with a huge bruise on his head and eyes closed. Ilia was next to him crouching and trying to help. Ruby and Yang were stood there in pure unspeakable shock. Weiss was turned away and Blake had tears falling. Qrow was stood behind them, his eyes wide with surprise. Taiyang had punched Y/N hard across the side of the head, knocking him to the floor. Weiss ran to Y/N and checked for a pulse. He was alive. Y/N's eyes slowly opened and he got up. Tai regretted punching Y/N instantly.

Y/N: See?! This is what I mean. You're just the same old abusive piece of garbage you were when I was 8 years old!!! You're dead to me! Now get out of my sight before I actually make you LITERALLY dead!!!

Tai didn't know what to say and ran out of the place. Ilia helped Y/N walk to a nearby sofa. The punch had blurred his eyesight temporarily and so he couldn't see. Y/N laid on the sofa and Ilia went and got him some tablets and water. Y/N took the tablets and water and kissed Ilia before putting the tablets in his mouth and drinking the water. Ilia touched Y/N's head and kissed him before laying next to him.

Ilia: You need rest after that punch

Y/N held Ilia close and closed his eyes to rest after a punch that vicious. He planned to make Tai pay for what he did!!