Chapter 6

You chose to wait for it to wake up, not wanting to be heartless and jab it with god knows what bone this came from. The dragon stirred, groaning with pain. It was a he, and his wings were constantly glitching between deep purple with silver scattered scales and holographic ringneck yellow. He looked at you first, then up at Mark.

     "Well, not what I was expecting to crash into, but at least it wasn't a tree!" He said, shaking himself. little droplets of saliva splattered onto you. Mark stared at the dragon, confused.

"What the hell are you?" He asked.

"Who am I, you mean?" He spread his wings and swept his tail across the dead ground. "I, am Phaser the true QuantumWing." The giants exchanged glances. "The main reason I am here, is because the Dragonflies think I'm dead now, but also, one of you is a Seer bearing an important message from the creators of these worlds." He explained.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you're in the wrong enclosure." Tyler said.

"Unless you'd rather stay for lunch." Ethan began, earning a stomp from Mark.

"I can't be eaten. I cannot harm, nor be harmed as this." Phaser said, gesturing to himself. "I was a Sky dragon when I crashed into his mouth though."

"Alright, well, I think you can go now, especially before he tries to eat you." Mark said, gesturing at Ethan. "He's got the appetite of a Shark." That earned a scoff from Tyler and a growl from Ethan.

Phaser turned to you. "No, because we need them. They're the Seer. They foresaw the end times. They foresaw the great stone gates to the Shadowverse open. They saw the Oblivion War coming." He paused, then looked at Mark. "They foresaw your death."

Mark paled and Ethan took a couple steps back.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you are the only American Seer left." He said. You stared at him, confused.

"W-w-what? No, I'm not special! I don't have any powers!" You cried, backing away. This was coming down on you all at once, like a mountain crumpling down on top of you. You needed to get away. You couldn't think straight.

"You weren't given powers." Phaser explained. "It is a gift, a privilege." You didn't stop. "Your parents gave you it because somewhere in their bloodline, they were Seer's too, they-"

"Stop talking about them! Please!" You cried out. You finally turned and ran.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" You heard Mark, Phaser, and Tyler call out. Ethan already gave chase when they called. You weren't sure if you triggered him to chase you down to devour you or if he was trying to stop you, but you weren't going to stop. The ground shook as the giants hunted you down. You heard a surprised roar and felt a large thud knock you off your feet, but you quickly recovered. Ethan's foot probably got caught on an exposed rib cage, since you heard the sound of old bones breaking upon the giant's impact. You ran out of the boneyard, and you were met with two choices.

There was a mountain to your left with a mine like entrance that looked promising. It looked sturdy enough and deep enough to hide out in. To your right was a sandy beach with waves lapping at it, a shipwreck that was beached (you could only guess who that was for) looked a little fragile, but it wouldn't break completely if someone pounded into it. Upon closer inspection you saw a small place to hide. This was a dangerous game of Hide-and-Seek you were playing, and your options were limited as the ground started to quake, announcing the giant's soon-to-be arrival.

Where will you hide?

A) in the mineshaft (left). B) in the shipwreck (right)