Another one or a Different one?

So, if you read my Gt drabbles book, you'd know I got a couple ideas for a story. You can pick there which ones you want, but there are a lot. Here are the ideas I have:

Here are some POV stories I plan on writing:

Alpha and Omega (Markiplier x reader)- An old partner of your's is in town and asks you to come back, but something's wrong with him, you just can't put your finger on it...

The Prince, the Peasant, and the Giant (Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, reader)- a prince of a great family, a gladiator who just wants peace, and an orphan servant living in the prince's castle meet each other...

The Multiverse Theorem (you x youtubers)- a flight to Hawai'i goes wrong as your plane crash-lands in an abandoned labor camp meant to enslave Giants, these giants don't seem as friendly as you hoped...

These are the non-POV stories:

The Fermi Paradox(Jacksepticeye & Markiplier)- decades ago, a desperate plea for help was sent out. In 2001 Earth received the message and decoded it in 2013. They deemed the inhabitants dead and moved on, burying the reports of the plea for help. Jack was the only one to escape the bombardment of asteroids on his home planet, and crashed on earth, but there's one problem; everything is gigantic!

Rampage(Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Pewdiepie)- (inspired by the new movie Rampage) brace yourself for the Holy Trinity of monsters!

Golden Wings (P.S.J.A.D.E.)- a dragon in a city? More like a mutated lizard with wings in their friend's bag for DawnBringer!