Ink x creative! bullied! sweet! reader

No one's POV.

(Y/n) was very creative when she was younger, she loved to draw and showing it to her dear friends who loves her drawings. But (Y/n) never told her friends or family that she has been bullied from a couple of boys and girls but it was mostly girls. They would always laugh how she looked and would say rude things about her drawings. Whenever her friends or family sees a injury on her, (Y/n) would cover it up that she 'accidentally fell'.

And now, (Y/n) is now a grown teen who goes to high school. Of course, (Y/n) is still bullied from this day on. And of course she still have her friends around her, they soon found out that (Y/n) has been bullied ever since they were little but forgiven (Y/n) for not telling them.

(Y/n) was walking home since it was time to head back home anyways, but she so happened to walk by one of the bullies. They tried to get (Y/n)'s attention but (Y/n) ignored them and walked a little bit faster.

It took awhile for (Y/n) to get away from them, once (Y/n) got home, she took a quick shower and went to bed. (Y/n)'s parents were at work when she got home so she didn't eat.

~Next Day~

(Y/n) was walking in the halls and trying to get to her locker, but she so happened to see one of the bullies waiting for her. (Y/n) sighed and continued to walk to her locker. Once she got to her locker, the bully realize that (Y/n) was here. (Y/n) was repaired for the hit but it didn't come, she was confused.

"Hey...um....(Y/n)..right?" They asked her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you for these past years..." They apologize to her.

It shocked (Y/n) for a moment until she smiled softly at them.

"It's alright! You deserve a second chance!" (Y/n) said while softly smiling at them.

~Skip le Time~

Once (Y/n) got back home, she went in her bedroom and painted a picture that showed how her day went. Unknown that someone...well more like a skeleton was amazed by her painting (Wow Ink, I never knew that you were a stalker) and he really seem to find her.....amazing then others. Oh how he wishes to only talk with her but he's afraid if he shows up then she would be scared or call the cops.

Ink sighed and continued to watch her paint. Once (Y/n) finished painting, she then decided to draw Ink because of internet, she saw pictures of him and oh let's just say that she has a little crush on him.

  Ink's POV.

"Oh, I just wish I get to meet her or at least talk to her..." I said then sighed unknown that Lillian was behind me.

"Meet who??" She asked which scared me a little bit.

"Oh, um this girl that I will never get to talk or meet..." I answered sadly, looking back at (Y/n).

"Hmmm...how about I make a deal with you?" Lillian asked and I looked back at Lillian.

"What's the deal?" I asked her while she smiles sweetly.

"The deal is that I'll let you go and meet her..." Lillian said and right before I said anything.

"But here's the catch, if you two confess to each other then you can visit her anytime you want....but if you two don't confess to each other then you would never be with her ever again..." Lillian said while I stayed silent for awhile thinking if it's a good deal.

"So...do we have a deal?" Lillian asked while having her hand out for me to shake.

"..Deal..." I said when I grabbed her hand a shook it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be a part 2 or 3 depending if I feel like it.
Edit on 5/13/19