[REQUEST] Underfell! Goth x Royal Guard! Reader

Requested by oh_my_jish_and_tyjo

No one's POV.

" (Y/n)...(Y/n)....wake up.....(Y/n)....(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!"

(Y/n) jolted up from her sleep to see her boss, Papyrus. (Not the original Papyrus, the Underfell Papyrus.) She immediately got out of her bed, checked the time and saw that she had woken up 30 minutes late for her duties.

Ever since (Y/n) joined the Royal Guard, she was forced to wake up very early and had to stay up very late for her duties. But she was glad to have a friend that would come visit her when she's at her post. He was rude sometimes but it's understandable.

(Y/n) may have a tiny crush on her skeleton friend ever since they met but always thought that he only liked her as a friend. Sure he can be very edgy towards her but that never bothered her at all. Little do (Y/n) know, Goth, her crush, has a little crush on her as well. He didn't want to admit at first but later on he admitted that he had a crush on his friend.

Now back at (Y/n) who is with her boss right now. Papyrus treats (Y/n) like a little sister and would go easy on her when they train each other. (Reader: I'm not that weak! Me:shush!)

Of course Papyrus lets it slide since it's understandable for her to wake up late. (Y/n) gives Papyrus a quick hug and headed out to her post. (You live with Fell Sans and Fell Papyrus.) Once she got there, she sees Goth waiting for her. She smiled when she saw him and ran towards him than hugged him from behind. A smile planted on her face and looked at Goth's face to see him look like a grape. (He blushes purple right?? Right??) She let's go of him and smiled brightly at him. He gave her a small smile and hugged her again.

It was strange for him to hug her since she mostly hugs him when she sees him. But she shrugged it off and hugged him back, thinking that nothing is wrong.

~~Your POV.~~

I wasn't expecting him to hug me but I didn't mind since I love hugging him, he feels very...cuddly and warm...

We separated from the hug and walked to my post which is in Waterfall. We talked and laughed about a few jokes we were telling each other, having a great time with each other.

Once we got to Waterfall, we went near the water and stuck our feet in the water.

"So how come you came late at our meeting spot?" Goth asked while looking at me.

"Oh well....I sorta over slept due to lack of sleep." I told him while looking at the water.

"Well..it's alright besides...-" Goth cut himself off and made me look at him by gently grabbing my chin.

"It was worth waiting for a girl like you." He said and smiled at me. (Me: *trying not to fangirl at this sense*)

I looked deeply into his eye (sockets???), my face flushed with red than moved my chin away and covered my face.

'Oh my goodness! I can't believed that just happened! Ugh! My heart is pounding so fast!' I rambled in my head.

I removed my hand from my face and got up than putted on my shoes. Goth got up and putted on his shoes as well.

"C-come on, we should be heading to my next post!!" I stuttered and yelled a little.

Goth nodded and followed me to the HotLands. I took a glance at Goth, he...he seemed down...I looked back to where I was walking. I felt guilty for doing what I did back there, but was I just so nervous.

~~Skip le time~~

Once we were done going to my posts, we headed back to my house which is Sans and Papyrus's house. We didn't talked throughout the whole walk, it hurts my soul to see that we haven't talked throughout our walk...

Once we got to the door step, I turned to look at Goth and sadly smiled at him.

"Well...I'll see you..tomorrow." I mumbled and was about to walk inside until Goth held my wrist.

I looked at him, confused why he grabbed my wrist. I stopped myself from going inside and fully turned to him.

"Goth?..." I asked.

"Why..." He replied while looking down.

"Why what?.." I asked him with concern.

"Why don't you love me....?" He replied sadly, not making eye contact with me.

Than I saw it....tears. I looked at him, concerned about what he's talking about.

"W-what do you mean?' I quietly asked but loud enough for him to hear.

He tightly gripped my wrist, probably leaving a bruise.

"God dammit, (Y/n)! Can't you see that I....I have fallen in love with you..." Goth said quietly but I can hear what he said.

My face was flushed with red and couldn't speak.

"...I guess you don't like me that way....well I'll see you tomorrow..." Goth said and started to head back home.

"Wait, Goth!!" I yelled and ran to him then grabbed his hand making him stop. I pulled him in a hug and cried on his back.

"Dammit Goth! I'm in love with you too! But I always thought that you only liked me as a friend! And-" I was cut off by Goth kissing my lips than pulled away and smiled at me.

"Okay, I get it." He said and hugged me tightly.

I snuggled my face on his chest and continued to cry. I felt him rub my back in circles, trying to calm me down.

I looked up at him and kissed him again as tears continue to slip out of my eyes. Pulling away from the kiss and smiled brightly at him. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead.

We walked back to the house and right before I was about to walk in, I turned towards Goth and kissed him again for a long time. I pulled away and kissed his cheek, than he kissed me on the cheek too.

"I love you, (Y/n)." Goth said and hugged me.

"I love you too, Goth." I said while hugging him back.

We let go of each other and did a quick kiss. Then waved each other 'bye' with a smile on our face as I walked inside.

I leaned on the door and sinked down, having a smile on my face. Happy that my crush liked me and now is my boyfriend.

~~Next Day~~

I sprung out of bed and got ready for my post again then ran out of the door. Once I ran to my post I see Goth, waiting for me.

He sees me and turns to me, smiled and opened his arms for a hug. I ran to him and hugged him making him lift me up in the air while making me smile at him.

He sets me down and kissed me. I kissed back than pulled away, I looked at him.

"I love you, Goth!" I said and smiled again.

"I love you too, (Y/n)." Goth said then hugged me again making me hug him back.

~~The End~~

Sorry for taking a long time writing this oneshot! But I hope you like this oneshot!

Edit 5/13/19