CT! PJ x Palette's sister! Skeleton! Reader

A/N: Okay I know that Palette and the rest of the guys are young but they'll be 18 since your 17 in this. Anyways enjoy this oneshot story.

      Your POV.

"Great...he left his apron again...." I said out loud to myself while cleaning.

You may be wondering what's going on, well I should introduce myself first, I'm (Y/n),17 years old, and I'm Palette's younger sister. But anyways, my big brother is always working at a daycare that is near us...that's what he told me....but anyways he's always forgetting to grab his apron whenever he leaves after breakfast. And since he's very overprotective of me, I don't get to go to that daycare he works at. So I would always end up calling him, telling him that he forgot his apron making him run back home to grab it and run back to his work place.

I sighed for a minute and dialed his number on my phone. I waited for a few seconds before I heard his phone ringing from his apron.

'You got to be kidding me!' I screamed in my head

"Welp, minis well find were he works at..." I said while getting ready to head out

I wore a (f/c) (shirt/sweater/ect.) with a (s/f/c) (skirt/pants/etc.) and (f/c) converse. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me and walked around to find the daycare.

I walked for at least 15 minutes looking for that day care and can't find it. I was about to lose hope until I looked up to see a sign that said 'PJ's daycare'. I smiled then walked inside.

As soon as I walked in there, I see little skele-kids (Right???) and 3 adult skeletons. I guess they haven't noticed me until one of the kids pointed out that I was here.

They all looked at me until I saw Palette's face. He seemed shocked and worried to see his 17 year old sister here.

"(Y/n), I thought I told you to stay home!? You know that you could of gotten hurt or even worse!!!" Palette said worried as if I was hurt.

"I'm sorry big bro but I was going to call you that you left your apron at home..but it seems that you left your phone behind too." I told him while giving him his apron and phone.

Palette blushed of embarrassment and smiled at me, knowing that I was safe. I smiled at him, knowing how he is when I wonder off by myself.

"Um..Palette...who is this??" The one with the white jacket and red scarf.

"Oh! Well this is my younger sister, (Y/n)." He said while smiling.

I turned back my attention to the other skeletons that are in this room with me and smiled at them.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) and as you know I'm Palette's little sister!" I cheerfully said to them.

It was silent for a solid minute until one of the kids came up to me. He was so adorable! Especially his little blue scarf that was tied as a bow. (Me: BLUEBERRY!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!) I bent down to his height since he was small cinnamon roll.

"HELLO, MISS (Y/N)!!! MY NAME IS BLUEBERRY!" He said while sticking out his hand to shake with mine.

I shook his tiny hand gentle and gave him a sweet smile that always warm up my brother's soul.

"It's great to meet you, Blueberry! " I responded and letting go of his tiny hand.

~~~~~~~~Skip le time~~~~~~~

I ended up staying in the daycare since Palette was too overprotective of me heading back home. I also ended up knowing everyone's names too. And I do have to say that I have a tiny crush...okay a HUGE crush on PJ...I mean who wouldn't have a crush on him?? (Me: uh...me?)

As time went by, I was chatting with Goth about a few things about Palette since I can sense that Goth likes my big brother. But for some reason I felt like someone was looking at me so I looked at who it was and it turns it was...PJ. I guess he saw me looking at him so he immediately looked away, blushing magenta. (Right??? Please tell me, I'm right) I blushed (f/c) and looked away, I guess Goth saw me looking at PJ and begin teasing me a little.

"(Y/n), you should go talk to PJ so you can get to know each other more." Goth said.

"B-but what if I mess up?! What if I say something wrong?! What if I embarrass myself?!" I asked him, worried for my dear life. Goth chuckles a little and pushes me towards PJ.

"Goth what are you doing?!" I asked him.

"Well, what do you think I'm doing? And even if you do mess up, I'm sure he'll still like you or he might mess up too. " He said and gave one last push that the point I ended up falling over PJ. (Me:  Well I guess she really is FALLING for you!  CT! PJ:...Really?  Me: HAHA ah... I'm not funny)

I opened my eyes to see PJ under me, we both blushed and looked away. I got up and helped PJ up too, thinking this really was embarrassing.

I turned towards Goth and yelled "Goth! I'm going to get you!!"

But before I can go after him, PJ grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't know what to do for a second but kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and feeling him wrap his arms around my waist.

We both pulled away from the kiss, looked at each other and smiled. Pulling each other into a hug, not wanting to let go.

"I love you, (Y/n)." PJ said kissing my cheek(bone??).

"I love you too, PJ." I said back to him, kissing his cheek(bone??).

~~~~Extra~~~~

Little Fresh sees this, heartbroken. And Lillian appeared out of nowhere then patted his head gently.

"Sorry that you had to see that, Fresh." Lillian said and stops patting his head.

Fresh tried not to cry in front of Lillian but they spilled, Lillian smiled a little and picked him up.

"Come on, let's get some ice cream to cheer you up." She said while he nodded.

Then they both headed out for ice cream because why not?

Edit 5/13/19