Naj! Swapfell x Shy! Pregnant! Reader

A/n: As you can see here, I'm not going writing about when they had sex and the reason why they did it is because little reader wanted to experience how it felt so they had sex. But let's get on with the oneshot shall we?

~~Your POV.~~

I kept running away from my boyfriend Swapfell lately because...well...he got me pregnant when we were doing 'it' once...

I didn't even know if he had protection on until I found out on that morning, I was nervous and scared if Swapfell will leave me because of the child I'm carrying. At least I was lucky for not getting bullied, that would've been worse if they harm this child.

As I was walking to lunch, I saw Swapfell walking towards me. I quickly ran so he wouldn't be asking me questions. I ran into Mr.Ink's room so I knocked on the door, telling him that I need to come inside to finish something.

I didn't lie about that though, I had to finish an art project that was due in two days. So he let's me in and closed the door.

"So you need to finish your project?" He asked while I nodded.

I grabbed my project and continued to finish it. I secretly held my small baby bump where the baby should be and sadly smiled, feeling guilty for not telling Swapfell yet. I guess Mr.Ink saw that I was holding my belly was curious about it, so he got up from his desk.

I looked at him and was confused why he got up. He than walked by my desk and tilting his head.

"Ms. (Y/n), why are you holding your belly?" Mr.Ink asked then I started to panick.

"W-well I'm..pregnant..." I mumbled the last word quietly so he doesn't know.

Then we hear a knock on the door so he went to get it. Once he opened it, I heard a familiar voice, I instantly knew who it was so I froze in my spot.

Swapfell seemed to see me and said that he was looking for me. I started to panic even more. Mr.Ink let's him in and walked back to me, still waiting for my answer and Swapfell was next to him, not looking too happy.

"So what did you say, Ms.(Y/n)?" He asked with curiosity.

"Umm...n-never mind..." I told him I looked at my project and continued to finish it.

Then I felt Swapfell slam his hand on the table, drawing my attention to him. I was scared how scary he looks and begin to shake a little but it wasn't noticeable.

"Mr.Ink....can you g-give us some privacy?" I asked him and he nodded and left the room.

It was dead silent in the room, I looked at my project again and not looking at Swapfell.

"(Y/n)...why are you ignoring me??" Swapfell asked while glaring at the ground and I stayed silent.

He grabbed my wrist and made me stand and look at him, I had tears in my eyes as they slide down my cheek. I begin to whimper a little, afraid if he's going to leave me with this child...well HIS child. Swapfell's eye sockets widen and let's go of my wrist.

"So...why are you ignoring me?" He asked again, cooling down a little.

"Because I....I-" I cut myself off and tried to gather the strength to tell him.

"I'm....pregnant..." I finished and sobbed, knowing that Swapfell was shocked.

"Who's the father of the baby....?" He asked, still shocked.

"You..." I told him, I was expecting him to say that he was leaving me but was expected with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Gezz...you should of told me instead of running away." Swapfell said as he separated from the hug and gave me a kind smile.