[REQESTED] Guard! Sans x Princess! Reader

Requested by SugarySweet770

Your POV.

'No, this can't be happening!' I screamed in my head as I tried ran down the halls to the front of the Castle

Once I reached to the front of the Castle, I searched for the guard that was getting ready to go to war. I tried to find him but no luck...feeling like he had already left to go to war with the other guards.

This feeling took over me as I collapsed onto the dirt, I didn't care if I ruined my dress or that I'll be scowled from my mother, but all I cared about was my lover....as tears leaked out of my eyes, down my cheeks, and down to my chin.

'I just wanted to tell him some news about something important...'

You may wonder what the news is well it's that (not telling you yet). I started to cry more as I imagine that he had deaded in the war without even knowing about the news.

"Princess (Y/n), what are you doing here??"

I knew who that voice belonged to...Papyrus. (Ha you thought it was Sans huh? But NOPE!)

I immediately got up to my feet, wiped my tears and begin to ask questions.

"Papyrus have you seen Sans?! Do you know where he is?! I need to know!"

"Princess (Y/n), calm down please. And yes I do know where he is, he's at the river that is near the castle."

Once I heard what he said I was relieved that he didn't leave yet.

"Thank you, Papyrus!"

After thanking him, I ran my way to the river that is near the castle. Once I got there, I see him leaning against the wall like he knew that I was coming.

"Sans there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! And I want to tell you some news from my mother!"

"Oh really what news?"

"Do you remember the day my mother didn't agree with you marrying me?"

"Yes...why?"

"Well my mother changed her mind! She's allowing you to marry me!"

"That's great to hear!...but (Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Do you realize that we're going to war soon, right?"

I felt all of my joy inside of me, dissappear....feeling upset about about it.

"And....I'll be heading out to the battle field tomorrow morning..."

~Next day~

It was the day...the day he was heading to the war...I held onto him, not wanting to let go yet.

'Why...why must it be today!' Screamed in my head while letting him go and seeing him go off with the other guards/soldiers.

As I stood there, crying, and praying that he'll come back safely. Feeling my mother's comfort and kept replying that he'll come back safely.

~~~4 years later~~~

No one's POV.

As screams of pain rung down the halls making Sans worried more than ever, but the screams stopped and the bedroom door was opened. The doctor than walks out of the room and smiled at Sans.

"Congratulations Mr. Sans, Mrs. (Y/n) has given birth to two healthy twins." The doctor cheerfully stated as they walked into the bedroom when (Y/n) was resting with the twins

Once the doctor had left, Sans sat close to the women who he loves most and held her hand that revealed her ring and his.

"You did great, my love." He said as he smiles at the twins and knew that this was going to be a new beginning.

-----THE END-----

Sorry for taking so long to finish this one shot and to be honest with myself, it's really crappy but anyways hope you enjoyed this oneshot!!