Librarian! Goth x Skeleton! reader

~~No one's POV.~~

(Y/n) couldn't accept that fact that Goth and Palette were dating, she just couldn't....she had a crush on Goth ever since they met which was when they were 6.

But (Y/n) had no chance of being with Goth, considering how he talks about Palette when they hung out. Until that one day....

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Goth asked (Y/n) while they hanging out.

"Yeah, Goth?" She said and looked at him.

"Should I confess to Palette?" Goth asked and looked at her.

(Y/n) felt like her soul had shattered into millions of piece when he asked her that. She paused a little than put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, you should! Plus Palette seems to like you too." She told him, still putting on that fake smile of hers.

"Really? Wow, I guess I should confess to him right now!" Goth said and smiled at (Y/n).

"Thanks for being a great friend, (Y/n). I'll see you tomorrow!" Goth said before leaving to confess to Palette.

After Goth had left, (Y/n) broke down in tears and wiped them away. She grabbed her things and left to head home.

Once she got home, her mother was worried of her little girl that she had raised all by herself. (Y/n) ran to her mother and wanted comfort from her mother. She cried and cried as she had fallen asleep from her mother's hug.

Now back into the present, (Y/n) would always put on a fake smile for them when they hung out with her. She didn't want them to worry about her so all she did was to put a smile on her face.

Now she's with one of her best friends right now, as they walked to lunch.

~~Your Pov.~~

"(Y/n), you know you can find a better guy than him right?" Lillian said while drinking her juice.

"I know Lillian but it's just that.." I paused for a minute.

"That what?" She questioned while looking at me.

"I just can't help it, I love him..too much.." I finished off sadly.

There was a silence for a minute until she smiled at me like as if I was a lost child

"Hey...it's alright, okay. You need time to heal and I'm here for you if you need help...okay?" She told me then hugged me.

"..Okay..." I replied and separated from the hug.

"Now come on, we need to head out. It's sorta stuffy in here." She said and got up from the table, throwing away her food in the garbage can.

I got up from my seat and throw away my food in the garbage can. We walked to our lockers so we can get our things for History, once I gathered my things I looked at Lillian who is sorting out her books.

Right before she was about to shut her locker, her locker was swung shut by Swapfell. (Me:.....f*ckboy) Lillian raised her eyebrow and looked at him with a bored expression. She sighed and look at me, telling me 'to go ahead and go to History first and that she'll be there'. I nodded and speed walked to History, I was afraid if something might happen to her but it turns out when I got to History, Lillian came right when I got there.

"How did you-" I was cut off by Lillian.

"Talked him out of it." She simply said, adjusting her glasses.

I nodded and waited for the bell to go off, but than I started to remembered about that one day...my eye(sockets??) started to tear up, realizing that Goth and me haven't hung out for a long time. I quickly wiped them away so Lillian doesn't see them.