[REQUEST] Naj! Palette x Nerd! reader

Requested by Floor_child234

~~Your POV.~~

"But dad! I don't want to transfer to another school!!" I argued with my dad who just told me that we're moving to a new house soon because how my school treated me.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). But I'm not allowing you to continue going to that horrible school! You should be glad that your going to a new school soon besides, don't you remember that you complained that you wanted to go to another school??" Dad asked while packing his stuff.

I sighed and walked up to my room to pack my things. While packing I heard my door creak and as I turned around, I see my younger sister, Lillian, peeking through my door. I adjusted my glasses while looking at her than turned back to finish packing.

"Hey sis, what do you think our new school will be like??" She asked as she sat on top of my bed.

"I don't know, I just hope we don't get bullied that's all." I answered her truthfully.

~~3 hours later~~

We had all finish packing and were heading to the car but I turned to the house I lived in ever since I was born. I looked at it and smiled a little.

"(Y/n), hurry up!" Lillian yelled from the back seat window.

I closed the door of the house that once was home and ran to the car, sitting in the back seat with my sister. Dad started the car and drove us away to the new house, I looked back at our old house, feeling tears building up and letting one tear slip.

"Goodbye to the place I called home...." I whispered quietly to myself, seeing the house get smaller and smaller until it was out of view.

It took us at least a day or two to get to our new house, we happened to be living next to monsters. I don't mind living next to monsters since I haven't met one before but my dad did, he said that monsters are awesome and to treat them like a friend. But anyways, we were unpacking our things in the new house and let's say we took at least 4 hours of unpacking.

"(Y/n)! Lillian! Come down here, our new neighbor is here!" Dad yelled from downstairs.

Lillian and me walked downstairs than into the living room, we both see a family of skeletons.