..I'm Sorry..

Okay, so you all know that I've been on writers block for quite a long time and the real reason is because...I'm not into Undertale anymore. I can't get inspired to write any of the requests that were requested, so my apologies to those who requested them but I'm afraid I can't do them due to the lack of inspiration and interest.

So my point is that I'll be discontinuing this oneshot sadly..I've been spending my time on my Fnaf oneshot/lemon story instead since I've been into it since ever. It's just that..Undertale is getting kinda growing old on me and isn't really making me happy since I feel like people like this oneshot story and my other Undertale stories. It just makes me sad that some people likes this story more then my other stories (since I'll be making a new story soon but still working on it and contains random fandoms that will be in there).

Not only that but I can't even try to read a 'Au Sans x Reader' story anymore, it just grosses me just thinking about it and it feels unpleasant just looking at it..I hate to break it to ya but Sans and the other aus are just skeletons that were created and nothing more. At this point let's just face it, I can't continue this cause the fact that I need to experience the scenario instead of just legit writing it without my mind thinking through. There's another reason why I'm ending this story is because every time I come back to this oneshot story and try to at least write something but couldn't, causing me to have a major head ache that the point I had to take painkillers to get rid of the pain and distract myself with something.

So I must apologize to you all for voting and reading these oneshots. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to finish those oneshots like I would keep saying every time. I'm sorry for always making up excuses. I'm sorry for disappointing you all that are reading this. And I'm truly sorry for ending this story.

So if anyone who reads my Fnaf oneshot/lemons story, I hope to see you there and if not that's alright. It was nice that some people read this oneshot story. So thank you all for reading this oneshot story and goodbye Undertale..