Reaper (Death) x Goddess of life! Reader

Requested by Naddie85
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV.

As I walked to the patch of (f/f), leaving a trail of (f/f) behind me. And Reaper followed beside me, Toriel had asked me to check the patch of (f/f) since Toriel was too busy on doing something that has to deal with the gods and goddess.

It was quiet the whole time when we were walking to the (f/f), once we got there, I seemed to see a...human? I quickly walked towards the humans body, it seems like the human is a girl that's for sure. I checked if she was still a live and I felt a pulse, sighed in a relief since I don't like seeing humans or monsters dieing.

"So is the human alright?" Reaper asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's just that we need to bring her inside so we can heal some of her wounds." I said as a picked her up.

~skip time~

The human that we have found in the (f/f) was quite nice and helpful, the human's name was Lillian. (Hey look I'm in the oneshot too!) I've been hanging out with Reaper lately and let's just say I have...a slight crush on him?..okay okay...I have a HUGE crush on him. Lillian is the only one who I've told my secrets to and she never told anyone...until today.

I was with Lillian in my room, sitting on my bed that has (f/f)s on the ends of the bed. We were doing our usual things that we always do, most of the things we talked about was about Reaper. Though Reaper was here to visit us and he was in the living room so thankfully he didn't hear us talking...or so I thought he didn't.

"So (Y/n), how much do you love Reaper?" She asked me and I blushed.

I looked away but smiled shyly then looked back at her.

"Well, I love him...a lot..." I answered her not knowing that Reaper was behind the door, listening to everything we were talking about.

Then suddenly we heard the door open and a thump, we looked to see Reaper on the floor. I blushed to see Reaper here, listening to everything. I turned back to look at Lillian but she wasn't there. Then suddenly, I was pinned on my bed, I looked up to see Reaper on top of me, then I felt something on my lips and I soon realized that Reaper had kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

A few minutes later, we pulled away for air and looked at each other. Seeing him blush made me smile shyly.

"I love you too..." Reaper said to me as he hugs me and I huged back.

And for the rest of the day, we just cuddled and kissed each other for awhile until we had fell asleep.

●The End●

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I took to long to make this one-shot since I'm still in school and school seemed to have lots of work for me. But school won't stop me from writing fan fiction! But anyways hope you enjoy this one-shot! Bye!

Edit on 5/13/19