[REQESTED] Fell! Palette x Reader

Requested by Birbkunandchan
Warning: This oneshot will include bad language and other harmful vocabulary words.

★Your POV.★

As I listened to Goth and Palette argue about something since I wasn't listening to it much but I guess it's about Goth finding someone better? I don't know, when it comes to arguing with them, you won't understand a single their yapping about.

Than I heard the front door slammed, thinking that Palette had left but once I got down stairs since I was in my room, I see Palette there instead of Goth. A bit confused and concerned about what had happened.

"Where did Goth go..?" I asked him as he let's out a breath.

"He...he left.." He sadly said as he sits on the couch.

"Wait so he left left or left (move out or just went on a walk)?" I asked again as Palette snapped at me.

"Don't you get it! He moved out god dammit!!! Do you not understand?!" He snapped at me than started calling me names, taking me back in shock.

Palette would never snap at me or called me names....my heart felt like it broke into millions of pieces, hearing him calling me names and insulting me.

"Palette, I-" I tried to say something but was cut off by him.

"Just shut up and leave, god dammit! I don't need anything of your fucking help, dumbass! You are the cause of this!" He yells as I leave him alone.

Once I got to my room, I locked it and cried. Feeling like I was the reason why Goth left and that I'm useless. As I cried and cried that night, I had fallen asleep while crying and unable to get over what he had said.

☆☆Next Day☆☆

As I woke up from the sound of my door being knocked on, I got off of the bed and went to go get it. Once I opened my bedroom door, my best friend, Lillian, was standing there with a worried expression on.

"(Y/n), are you alright?? Your eyes are so puffy and red." She worriedly asked as I gave her a sad smile.

"I'm fine, it's just my roommates that's all..." I told her as she nods and tells me to get dressed so we can head out for the day.

Once I finished putting on my clothes, I went down stairs to see Palette talking with Lillian. She looked a bit uncomfortable since he was in her personal space but she noticed that I was standing there and walked towards me while smiling.

"Ready to go?" She asked as she started acting weird, making me burst ito laughter (Author: I do that a lot with my friends when they are sad or depressed).

I stopped laughing and looked at Lillian who was smiling at me than dragged me out of the door.

☆☆No one's POV.☆☆

As two girls leave, Palette was taken back by (Y/n)'s out burst of laughter. Sure he heard her laugh a few times but it was more like a forced laugh. Palette shook his head, thinking about (Y/n) made him sad since he yelled at her yesterday for no reason. He wanted to apologize to her but knew that she might avoid him for a few days.

He sighed and went to his bedroom and slept so he can refresh his mind for later.

×Few Hours Later×

Palette woke up from his nap and checked the time, it was 10:30 p.m. and (Y/n) hasn't gotten back yet! Palette started to get worried and got out of bed, he was almost to the door but the doorbell rung. He opened the door to see Lillian with a drunk (Y/n). (Y/n) was drunk talking to Lillian so she sighted and tells Palette to help her, of course he did help.