LWTAFH 2: Happy Go Lucky

✔e

Jack's POV

"Are u really listening? Why am I doing this anyway? Hmmm. Think, think, think. Oh! Right!" Anna.

"Why?" I asked.

"Its because--" she stopped because Elsa came out the door.

"Sorry for disturbing."

"Ummm..Aren't u attending the meeting you just told us, sis?" Anna asked Elsa.

"Uh-uhmmm. Uhhmmm" Elsa.

What's with Elsa?

"Nice meeting." I smirked.

"Uh. Watever!" Elsa said in a childish tone.

She is so--

"Cute" Why the hell did it came out of my mouth?!

Then there I saw Queen Elsa blushing again? This Queen sure is blushy.

Anna's POV

I was just smiling there, being invisible and just watching them.

I saw Elsa blushing. I saw my sister blushing...and smiling. It's been a while since she last smiled like she mean it.

Yeah, I know she has a crush on him since mom and dad told us the story.

Even though she always denies when I ask her if he has a crush on him, it's still obvious. Got some info from Kristoff's "oh-so-called-love-experts" haha but now I consider them as also my family, of course.

And now? They're staring at each other. Like seriously staring each other. Let's say, their eyes are calling each other.

You can easily see the chemistry between them.

I'll play cupid. *insert an angel smile here xD it's not evil so i put angel* But I can't just let them be and also let the ants go to me like I'm some kind of rotten food, can't I?

"Hellooo? Anybody home?? Guys, have u forgotten me?!" I waved my hand in front of them.

Jack blinked three times while Elsa closed her eyes and opened it and she looks shocked as if she can't believe Jack, his ultimate crush, is here.

Jack's POV

"Hellooo? Anybody home?? Guys, have u forgotten me?!" Anna waved her hand in front of us.

And with that I blinked three times while Elsa closed her eyes and opened it and she looks shocked as if she's facing a ghost that had just died a minute ago or somethin'.

Why?

Why is everybody acting weird?

After what Anna said it bacame so quiet around here.

Me? I have nothing to say.

Though I have so many questions for them, I just don't know where to start.

"I think I should better go."

"Why so soon?" Anna asked."Why don't u stay until lunch?"

"Okay." I looked at Elsa who looks like she's thinking "If its okay for Queen Elsa."

"Su-sure! And why don't u just call me Elsa?"

"Okay."

"Its settled then. What do u both want for lunch?" Anna asked.

Elsa said her requests, rubbing her tummy.

"Sure! Anything for my sister." Anna said to Elsa. And both of them looked at me.

I said my requests too, my all-time favorite.

"Kristoff and I will prepare for lunch." Anna said happily. "Why don't you both hang- out anywhere while waiting?"

Hang-out?!

"You know? Just walk and talk. Get to know each other? Okay? I gotta go, bye!" Anna said and ran.

Anna's POV

"What did u do?" Kristoff asked.

Hmm.

I guess, he noticed how big my smile is.

"Uh, I just made my sister happy?" I said.

I told him what happened. And I think, I don't have to tell him about Jack being Elsa's ultimate crush 'cuz almost everyone knows it.

"Let's go to the kitchen?" I asked him. "I told them that we're the ones who will prepare for our lunch."

He just nodded and we headed to the kitchen.

Elsa's POV

We're here outside the castle just sitting on a bench I made.

We talked about our random things.

I felt that the person who sat beside me a while ago is now gone.

Something cold had hit my face and it was snow.

Huh? But I already thaw the ice--oh! Jack!

I stood up and crossed my arms.

"Do u wanna build a snowman?" he asked.

I uncrossed my arms.

"Okay." I agreed and made a snowball. And I was supposed to make a snowman but my hand betrayed me and made me throw the snowball at Jack.

"Perhaps a snowball fight?" I asked and chuckled when I saw him looked at the snow in his nose.

"A snowball fight it is then!" he said as he threw away the snow on his nose and made a snowball from his staff.

He threw it to me but oh well, it didn't hit me.

"Bleh bleh bleh ble bleeeh! You didn't hit me" :P I said childishly.

I made a snowball and threw it but it hit a tree not Jack.

"Hahahahaha! I'm happy go lucky!" Jack.

We threw snows at each other. Me, by my powers. Jack, by his staff.

Sometimes we hit each other but sometimes not. Played like we're still kids.

We burst out laughing. Our laugh was too much that we're now holding tummies that are now aching.

Jack's POV

I don't know but I think Elsa knew me since before because she knew how to make me laugh.

Maybe because I'm just not used to laugh with another being because long time ago I just laugh but no one laughs along with me. They can't even see me.

"I'll thaw the snow that we threw at each other" she chuckled. "Its summer but we still do things that are done in winter. How crazy we are." she laughed.

I just smiled, lazy to say something.

I stared at her and then our eyes met causing us to stare at each other with no reaction then suddenly someone came out from nowhere.

"Eheem." Anna cleared her throat.

"Lunch is ready. Lets go?"

Elsa and I just nodded.

We're heading to the dining hall.

We arrived in our destination and saw our lunch was ready.

I know! It's lame but I'll try my best to improve it. Plz read my other stories too! Thnx! I dedicate this chap to RebeccaSeah for being the first reader of this story. Thank you so much, you gave me hope to continue this story. :*