LWTAFH 17: The worst and the best day of her life

Pitch's POV

"We got them, now what?" Hans.

"Let's get our revenge!" I said.

I came back to the cave and I don't know where Hans is now.

Elsa's POV

I'm still peeking and suddenly...someone pulled my hair and it made me stand up.

"Aahh! Ouch!" I fixed my hair and looked to the one who pulled it.

*gulp*

Hans gave me a what-do-you-think-you're-doing-look.

He's so dumb! -.- Anyways he's still have my hair. My very precious hair! Before he could bring me back to the cave, I threw a snowball to her eye and ran. I also made ice walls on his sides. So it's like he's in a cube but he's not frozen. It'll melt anytime soon, so I gotta move faster!

Pitch's POV

I saw Elsa running. I used my powers. I made a rope by it and did what cowboys do when they catch an animal or something. I pulled it and said...

"Not so fast, ice girl!"

Elsa's POV

Pitch made me unfreeze the ice around Hans. I did do it. I'll attack later when I'm inside the cave so I can let them-the guardians- outta there too.

Pitch threw me in the cave after that. I was wrong this cave wasn't power-free. The other guardians were just in deep sleep.

"Elsa! You alright?" Jack asked.

I nodded. I looked into his eyes. He understands even though I'm not talking cuz he had seen the necklace and earrings. He smiled after, knowing that we'll be safe after.

"Now who's first?" Pitch asked. "To die?"

Pitch made a black rope (like what cowboys use to hit a horse and make it run faster) Did you get it?

"Hmm.. how about Elsa?" Pitch held his chin.

"No! Don't do anything to her! Don't! Kill me instead! Just don't you dare touch her!" Jack.

"No, Jack!"

Jack's not listening! We're all chained now, but I assure you it won't last long! I reached my ear and necklace and hid it at my back. I faced the earring on our chains and pushed the button. And I started making a big hole behind me.

"Oh, look who volunteered." Pitch said and unchained him. Me, Jack, and Tooth are chained after I got in here when they caught me.

He started hitting him with that thing over and over again. Jack is in pain right now. I gotta hurry! My tears flow while I watch him and while I made a hole.

Jack started having bruises and scratches. Jack! I was crying and crying then suddenly...

"Ouch!" I accidentally hit my hand.

It really hurts!

"Elsa!" Jack and Tooth called.

"What is this?" Hans asked and pulled the earring from me and looked at the wall behind me.

"Hmm... trying to escape ey? Well let's see you both die, shall we?" Hans made me face Jack. "Let's do it my way." before he could put his hand on me, I faced him and pushed the button.

"I still have another earring on my ear don't I?" me.

It hit his hand. "OOoouuucccchhh!!!" Hans touched his hand which started bleeding.

I threw snowballs at North and Bunny. "Wake up!" Tooth is waking them up.

"Ouch!" Pitch hit me with his rope thingy.

Before he could hit me again, I hit it with my laser. And it dissapeared. Sandy unchained Tooth. North got out his snowglobe and yetis came out. Pitch made his nightmares surround us. Sandy handled the nightmares. Tooth took care of Jack.

The yetis held Pitch. When Sandy was done with the nightmares he hit Pitch with his golden sand over and over again until Pitch became golden sand and not black anymore.

Before Hans could escape, I hit his hair with my laser. I came closer to him and made an ice mirror infront of him. He started screaming like a girl. "My hair! It's gone aaaaahhhhh!"

He ran and ran. I couldn't catch him. Someone came in and punched him. "Anna! You found us!" I hugged her. He's with Kristoff. Kristoff punched Hans too.

I froze Hans and said. "You messed with my hair first so its your freakin' fault! Bleeehhh!" I sticked out a tongue.

I heard someone coughing. "Jack!" I came close to him and carressed his hair.

"I'm a-alright i-ice q-queen. I j-just w-wanted t-to s-say I love you. I k-know i-it's not t-the p-perfect t-timing t-to say that. I j-just w-wanna a-ask am I too late?" Jack.

Instead of saying no, I leaned close to him and kissed him with all my heart. It took a while.

"Will y-you be m-my g-girlfriend?" he asked when we let go of the kiss.

I was speechless I couldn't say anything I just nodded.

This day was the worst and at the same time best day of my life!