LWTAFH 5: Guardian Duties

✔e

Jack's POV

I already bid farewell to Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven? :3

So here I am, flying. Flying back to the North Pole.

North's POV

"Where's that boy again?!" Bunny complained with his british accent, as always.

"I shouln't have let him go somewhere." I held my head.

"What?!" Bunny and Tooth said at the same time while Sandy showed us '?'.

"The boy was lonely!" I said.

"But you know him!" -Bunny.

"I didn't know that Pitch will come back!" I said.

"Who will come back?" Jack asked worried.

"Speak of the devil! So you finally showed up!" Bunny said sarcastically.

"What do you mean Pitch will come back?"-Jack.

"I can feel it in my belly." I said as I touch my it. "So much fear can make Pitch come back. In the place where you've been, do u know someone who was scared, afraid or something?" I asked Jack.

Jack's POV

I thought deep. Hmmm. Who? Who is this someone who was scared when I got there?

Is it Anna? Kristoff? Ummm, Olaf? Hmm. Who could it be?

*lightbulb*

"Elsa!" I said to them. "I met her with Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf in Arendelle. Anna is her sister. They even invited me for lunch. Elsa even taught me how to skate. But then we---ahh nevermind. Maybe she was scared because she thought her sister is in danger but not anymore. They're safe."

"Whoah whoah! I have so many questions to ask. First of all, how did you get closed to people you just met? In one day?! You even had lunch with them?!!" Bunny interfered.

"I know I could trust them! I can feel it." I said.

"How sure are you to trust them?" -bunny.

"I don't know. It's just that, it looks like they know more about me than myself. Even you guys! They know about all of you. They even have storybooks about us. And I know they'll do nothing bad." I defended.

"So, its obvious they're believing in us." North said and the rest nodded. "No wonder many lights are added and turned on in the globe."

"And mate? This Elsa? Is she still scared?" Bunny said.

"I guess. I mean, we found her sister safe?" I said.

"Stay with her. Just to be sure. If Pitch will come back because of her, I'm pretty sure he'll go to her first." bunny said.

I nodded. I bid farewell and off I go! I told the wind to head me back to Arendelle.

Bunny's POV

Jack already left. I saluted as a sign that I will go back to work now. Then, I stomped my foot. And there opened my tunnel.

And I hopped in it and landed to the Warren. When I got there, the eggs walked accross the water full of different colors. I then got an egg and painted it with my paintbrush.

I designed it as what easter eggs looks like. An abstract canvass representing Hopes and Dreams.

Tooth's POV

Bunny saluted as a sign, stomped his foot and hopped in it.

"Bye North! By Sandy!" I waved.

They both smiled and I flew back to the Tooth Palace. I helped a toothfairy catch a collection of teeth that was about to fall.

Sandy's POV

Tooth already said goodbye to us and we smiled. I formed a waving hand by my golden sand as a sign that I should go now too.

North waved back and I flew up with my golden plane and made my golden cloud. And there I spread good and happy dreams to the children.

North's POV

They all bid goodbye. I went back to my office and made another ice train. And after that, I went to check the gifts.

I saw the yeti painting a toy into color red. I came closer to him and said...

"Make it green." I laughed and went to check more knowing what his reaction will be.

So? Do you all like this chap? ComVo plz! Plz wait for the next chapter! Guys I need help! Plz tell me what name will be good for a female snowman, comment here plz!