LWTAFH 21: Extra chap

Elsa's POV

"Would both of you stop it already?!" Anna.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw three of the important persons in my life.

Or should I say one snowman and two persons???

I leaned on the headboard and smiled at them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they said in chorus.

"Not surprised ey?" Kristoff.

"I told you, our effort's not enough." Anna.

"No, no, no. Your effort's more than enough guys, thank you."

"So you knew?" Sven.

"Yep. I'm sorry guys I didn't tell you, I just don't wanna ruin your surprise."

"It's okay sis." Anna looked at Kristoff.

Kristoff came closer to me and blinfolded me.

And I then felt Anna holding my hand and Kristoff on the other to help me get up.

"Where are we going?"

"Ummm..."

"It's okay, don't tell me."

Anyways, I changed Jack's endearment into Icefrost, like mine, Snowflakes.

When they took off the piring, I just saw the townspeople ice skating.

They made letterings in where they skated which says, "Happy Birthday Queen Elsa"

And then, there I saw the Icefrost of my life.

"Happy" he kissed my forehead.

"Birthday" he kissed my nose.

"Snowflakes" finally, he gave me a smack kiss on the lips. I smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

"I love you Snowflakes."

"I love you too Icefrost."

"Jelsa!" Anna.

Me and Jack looked at Anna. And Anna started to laugh.

"Not you two. I mean, Jelsa the snowman! Haha!" Anna.

"Oh right!" Jack and I chuckled.

Jelsa-the snowman, went to Anna. And then, Jelsa went to me.

"Hi little fella!"

"For you!"

Jelsa gave me a white dress.

I smiled and she said I should wear this.

I then, asked permission to change clothes.

When I got out of my room, the maids fell in line and every maid I passed by, gives me a letter in a closed envelope.

Well, except for the last letter I received for its open and so I read it.

It says I should go to the place that's written in here. And so I did.

And there I saw my cousins, relatives, love ones and etchetera eating happily.

I went to each tables to have a chitty chat with them.

Every one of them greeted me.

My new friends are also here like Jamie and her 'lil sis.

And the last table I went is my cousin's.

As soon as she saw me, she gave me a very huge hug.

"Happy Birthday couz!"

"Thank you Punzieeee~! I miss you Rapunzel!!!"

And then the conversation went on and on until I called my Icefrost.

"Rapunzel, I'd like you to meet my boyfie, Jack. Jack, this is Rapunzel, my cousin."

"Nice to meet you Jack, my soon-to-be-cousin-in-law haha!"

"Haha! I hope so. I hope Elsa and I would be together 'till the end." Jack held my hand and with what he just said, I blushed.

"I hope so too. I just wanna warn you that if you hurt my cousin? You gotta deal with my hair cuz this hair can slap you so many times."

"Haha! Don't worry cousin-in-law, I maybe can't promise Elsa that she won't cry because its a part of a relationship but I'll do my best not to hurt her."

"Good. And uh, Elsa? Can I talk to you? Alone?"

I hid a smile inside of me, I've heard this scene before.

"No. What you wanna tell me, you can say to both of us."

I don't know if those are the exact words, though. Haha! Rapunzel gave me a confused look. Can I laugh now? Hahahaha! Remember this scene?

"Haha! Just kidding, my dear cousin! Just playing with ya!" I said.

"I'll leave both of you alone, for a while." I nodded and Punzie just smiled at him then he left.

"Is that Jack, your ultimate crush you've been talking about?"

I flashed a smile, "Yep! I couldn't believe it! He was just my crush one day and out of the blue, we became friends and we're now in a relationship."

"I knew it."

"Knew what?" I gave my cousin a confused look. Punzie whispered me something.

A/N: Okay, since this is an extra chapter I don't think the Epilogue will be that long but I'll try.

What do you think Rapunzel whispered?