LWTAFH 3: Jacky Jack

✔e

Elsa's POV

We arrived in our destination and saw our lunch was ready.

I sat down at my seat with poise and I heard Anna laugh.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing." she just sat while still laughing slightly and ate.

In front of me was two scoops of my favorite, vanilla ice cream, in a bowl and a plate with a slice of chocolate cake. Yummy!

*Nom nom*

"So, tell me Anna. What was the reason?" Jack asked curiously.

"Ugghhm.." Anna looked at me and I just glared at her. "I-I forgot. I always forget. Hehe." she just continued eating.

"It's only the reason why she's touring u. Why do u have to know? Sheesh!" I whispered to myself.

"What is it Elsa?" oh crap! I forgot Jack was near me! Ugh!

"Hmm. I said my ice cream and cake are delicious. Thanks Anna and Kristoff."

"Hmmm. Okay." Jack.

I was done eating. I grabbed a table napkin and cleaned my mouth. You're probably wondering about that 'TOUR' thing, am I right? Well, it's because my sister said that as soon as she saw her FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW, she'll give him a quick tour and will say "Feel at home, brother". And she said she'll play cupid and all. And blah blah blah, blah blah blah! 'Ya get it?

"I should go now. Excuse me." I stood up and I was heading out the dining hall's door but then...

"Uhmm, Elsa? Do u still have something important to do?" Anna asked me.

"Nope." I replied as I shook my head.

"Is it ok if I'll check out Kristoff's ice business?" Anna begged.

"Sure, be safe ok?" Anna nodded.

"Thanks sis! How bout you Jack? Do you need to go now?" Anna asked Jack with curiousity.

"Nothing, probably." Jack shrugged his shoulders unsure of what he said.

"Well, I supposed u two accompany each other? Hmm?" before Jack and I could respond, she hurriedly got Kristoff's hand and ran towards outside the dining hall.

"Your sister should stop doing that!" Jack said while shaking his head.

"Yeah! I'll get her when she comes back. Why did she keeps on leaving?" I asked.

"What kind of a sister is she?" Jack asked and we heard footsteps headed us.

"One of a kind." she said. Wait! Anna?! Thought she left.

"How long have u come back, Anna?" I asked.

"Hmm. We never left." a man stood beside her. Kristoff?!

"Err. Sorry about what I said a while ago Princess Anna." Jack repented.

"It's ok. And pardon me for hiding just to hear u both talk." Anna said.

"It's ok sis." I put my hand to her shoulders.

"So, we'll be going now. Accompany each other, okay?" Anna smiled.

"Okay mom--I mean Princess--I mean Anna." Anna glared at Jack with what he said.

"Okay. Anna and I are off to go now. Bye Jacky. Jacky Jack, haha." Kristoff waved at Jack.

I laughed at the word 'Jacky'.

"Don't call me that!"

"Whatever you say Jacky!" Jack glared at him. "Bye Elsa, my soon-to-be sister-in-law." Kristoff raised an eyebrow.

"Let's see it then!" I raised my eyebrow too.

Anna and Kristoff went off 'holding each others hand'.

"So, what now?" I shrugged when he asked that. "How 'bout another snowball fight?" Jack asked.

"Naaaah!" I signalled Jack to follow me.

I went outside the castle as he followed.

"Is this always this tiring to walk?" Jack asked.

"Kinda. Why? Is this your first time to set your foot on land?" I raised an eyebrow smiling.

"Not exactly. It's just that I only walk on land for a few sec. I always take my time flying." he told me.

"Okay, I get that." I replied.

"Queen Elsa!" a cute little girl called.

"Oh, hi there little girl." I waved at her.

Then some cute kids went here too.

"Can we skate, please?" a little boy begged.

"Sure."

Looks like everyone went mear to skate. Children were guided by their parents.

"Are ya ready?" I asked them and they all nodded.

I stomped my foot and made the land into thick ice. I froze both of the fountains. And Jack helped me fall snow all over the place.

I then, made everyone shining shimmering ice skates even me and Jack.

Watcha think about this chapter? I don't know what will happen next. Plz help me guys by commenting your ideas! It would really help me a lot. ت ComVo plz!