LWTAFH 10: Marshmallow/KristAnna's date

Kristoff's POV

I ran outside and looked for Elsa and Jack. Finally! I saw them outside the castle!

"Do you know a great place to have lunch?" I asked catching my breath.

"I don't know" Jack said. "Why? You and Anna are having a date?"

"Yep!"

"I know exactly where!" Elsa said.

"Okay! Thank you! Wait here! I'm gonna take Anna to the trolls first so that she wont be lonely here. I'll take the two snowman too! While I can take a look in that place. Wherever that place you chose is." I said.

They just nodded. I ran back to where Anna is.

"Anna, why don't you stay with the trolls for a while? The two snowman will be there too. 'Cuz I need to do something important. Elsa and Jack won't be here too." I said.

"Okay. I'll stay there for a while." Anna said.

We walked with Jelsa and Olaf going to the trolls. While we were walking Anna asked...

"Uh, I almost forgot, when will be our date? Where?"

"Tomorrow will be our date but I'll be the one to take you to the place." I answered.

"Okay." Anna said.

"You and Anna on a date?" Olaf asked.

"Yeah! When are you gonna ask Jelsa out?" I asked.

"What are you talking about Krissy?" Jelsa asked.

"Wait! Did Jack told you to call me that?"

Jack's POV

"Finally! After 125311579 hours you're here!" I told Kristoff. "Who's up for a ride on the wind?" I raised an eyebrow for both of them.

"Na ah Jacky! Na ah!!" Elsa refused.

"Nope! I prefer to ride on my sleigh with sven!" Kristoff said and tapped sven's back.

His sleigh is tied with sven.

"I better ride on the sleigh too!" Elsa agreed with Kristoff.

I just shrugged and flew. I looked down and saw Elsa and Kristoff on the sleigh now.

I just followed where they were heading.

Elsa's POV

Jack shrugged and flew. Me and Kristoff are on the sleigh now.

"Umm, Sven? Take us to the North Mountain." I told Sven.

"Aye aye!" Kristoff acted as Sven.

NORTH MOUNTAIN

"So this is the place?" Kristoff asked.

"Yep! My broken ice castle!" I said.

Jack landed beside me.

"Wow! This place is awesome... but we need to fix it!" Jack said amazed.

"Elsa made it." Kristoff told Jack.

"Wow! You really are an ice queen!" Jack told me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

Whoah!!!" Jack and Kristoff screamed.

Marshmallow is lifting them up!

"Marshmallow! Put them down slowly!" I commanded. Marshmallow did put them down. "Listen. They're friends okay? My sister? The two snowmen? The reindeer? Everybody whose good are friends okay? And we never hurt friends"

Marshmallow nodded. We left Sven and went inside the castle to fix it.

Jack's POV

"Elsa? I'm going to have lunch with Kristoff, is it okay with you?" Anna aked Elsa.

"Sure! But stay with him always so he could protect you. Okay?" Elsa.

Anna nodded. "Thank you, sis!" and gave her sister a hug.

Elsa hugged her back and smiled. Then they broke the hug and Anna bid farewell. Well we actually know they have a date, remember?

"So, what now?" I asked.

"I don't know. I have nothing to do in here." Elsa replied.

"Hmmm. I think it's your time to visit my place. Oh we can go to Santa!" I said.

Elsa's face lightened with excitement.

"Santa? North? In the North Pole? For real?!!"

(A/N: Green orange for real?!! ...dandandan dandandan dalandan!!! :3 P.S: Only Filipinos would understand!)

"For real! Now can you fly with me?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I have no choice!" she shrugged.

I gave her my hand and told the wind to take us to the North Pole. The wind flew us there.

Anna's POV

"Where are we having lunch?" I asked Kristoff while we're riding at the back of Sven.

And my arms are around his waist.

"It's a surprise! Wait!" Sven stopped. Kristoff blindfolded me. "Don't get that until I said so, okay?"

"Okay!"

▶▷

Kristoff helped me go down. Yes, I'm still blindfolded. He helped me walk. Kristoff held my hand. And I'm holding the railings on my other hand.

We're probably going upstairs. The railing I was holding was obviously made of ice.

We stopped. Kristoff took off my blindfold slowly. I knew it! It's Elsa's ice castle.

Kristoff pulled a chair. I sat on an iced chair that was obviously made by my sister. And Kris pushed it.

There's a vase with roses on the middle of the table. Wow! There's a heart-shaped lighted candle!

"Let's eat?" Kristoff asked.

I nodded. Beef steakes on our plates. Strawberry shake in my glass. Mango shake in Kristoff's.

Then, Olaf appeared with Jelsa. Olaf and Jelsa started playing the violin with a beat of a romantic music.

"Where did you two learned that?" I asked amazed.

They weren't replying. I looked at Kristoff but he just shrugged his shoulders.

Romantic music, romantic lunch with my true love sitting infront of me that's what's important.

We ate, drank, had fun by talking about funny and silly things and stared at each other..

"I love you Anna!"

"I love you too Krissy!" I chuckled.

"I love you three!"

"I love you four! Forever!"

He stood up and kissed my forehead. He sat and held my hand.

"I love you forever and --" I cutted him.

"Always!"