LWTAFH 15: She can't believe that guy!

Jack's POV

"Where's Elsa?" I asked Anna who just came back here with her heads down.

"She's going to a friend." she said.

Friend huh?

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"No." Anna.

"What?!?! Why?!?!" me.

She lifted her head and said, "Tell me Jack, is Elsa just a sister to you?"

Nah, I don't think so.

"Yes." me.

"Don't deny it Jack or you're dead!" oh she gives me creeps! She looks mad and scary dudes!

"I won't tell."

"Why not?!?! Don't you know she cried and cried a while ago because of you like telling her that she'll never have a chance for you to love her! You kept saying that she's just a friend and a sister! Words are more hurtful than actions Jack!"

I can't believe it, she loves me all along. I wanna smile and at the same time, I also wanna get mad at myself for being a heartless jerk.

"Just tell me Jack! Tell her!" Anna.

My eyes stayed glued on the sky. I saw North's signal. I came back to reality and flew without telling something.

Tooth's POV

When I first opened my eyes, I can't see anything. It's too dark!

"H-hello?" my voice echoed.

Am I in a cave or something?

"Ahh. You're finally awake!" I heard a familliar voice.

"Pitch! Where are you?!"

"The question is...where are we?" I heard him use a match.

And he lighted matches on every single torch on the way. I want to fly but I can't I'm too weak now that children don't believe me anymore. My hands are also in some sort of metal.

I saw Elsa behind me. She's groaning. Pitch! He must be giving Elsa nightmares and she can't wake up. I wanted to wake her up but I can't, she's far. Aha!

"ELSA!!!!WAKE U-mmppp"

"Shut up!" Pitch used his black sand.

How can he do these things? Wrap us with his powers or something?! I didn't remember him doing that long time ago!

Jack's POV

"What happened, North?" I asked.

"Pitch."

"Has he come back?!" Bunny and I said at the same time.

Sandy showed '?!'.

North just nodded.

"Where's Tooth?!" North.

"I don't know." me. I looked at Sandy and Bunny, they just shrugged. "We don't know."

"Hmmm... Jack? Do you know where Elsa is perhaps?" North.

"N-no."

"Maybe they're together." Bunny said.

"It's possible, but why didn't Tooth went here? I'm pretty sure she has seen the signal-if she's safe." North.

"What do you mean?! You mean they're both in danger?!" me.

"They could be." Bunny said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna find them." I was about to fly but Bunny got my arm and said...

"We're coming, mate!"

They were all ready now, Sandy's on his airplane, Bunny's tunnel is open, Santa's on the sleigh.

"Are we supposed to separate?" North asked.

"We should stick together." I said.

"Okay, hop in mates!" Bunny.

"No, hop in here." North.

I shrugged and hopped in Santa's sleigh. Sandy did too. Bunny rolled his eyes and finally hopped in too.

Tooth's POV

Finally, Pitch uncovered my mouth. He knows that I'm already tired. That Pitch guy? Trust me, my observetion is that he's gay dudes! Saying he's pretty and I'm ugly?!

I mean what kind of a man would say that?! Exactly! A half guy! Which pathetically means GAY! Pitch is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay and GAY!

*sigh* Enough with that gay guy. Now, what am I gonna do?! I watched Elsa. I can see the nightmares Pitch has been putting in Elsa's head.

There was Anna, being kidnapped or something. Then next was Jack who was laying on the grass with no life. Then, there was Elsa, walking somewhere then it all went dark.

How could I?! I'm just sitting here like watching a tv show! Ugh! St*pid Pitch! And the other guy! Is it Hansel? Hands? Enhance? Reduce, reuse, recycle-wait! How did this thinking thing got here?!

I looked at Elsa again. There was a nose picking a booger-wait! What was that?! Is it even scary?! I looked at Pitch with my unbelievable face.

"Really?"

"What?! That's the only thing I can think of right now! But look! It's scary! Inside that nose was like a forest full of hairs!" Pitch.

I can't believe this guy! -.- He's not just st*pid, bad and unbelievable, he's also nasty kind of guy. Tsk! Tsk! Wait, don't forget that he's also gay.

Ugh! Why am worrying about these?! I'm supposed to think a way to get me and Elsa outta here right?! Arrrgghhh! St*pid, cupid distraction! Wait! How did the distraction became cupid?!

CURSE YOU PITCH GAY!