LWTAFH 19: Dressing up/The word 'pout' is famous!

Elsa's POV

*yawn*

Where's Jack? Hmmm...

*daily routine*

I'm infront of Anna's door now. Maybe she knows where he is.

*knock knock*

"Who's there?" she asked.

"Elsa."

"Uhmm, I-I'm sorry but I'm busy!"

"I just wanna ask something. Do you know where Jack is?"

"Uhh, n-nope. Why?"

"I couldn't find him. Uhhhmmm, can I stay with you for a while? I have nothing to do."

Anna's POV

"I couldn't find him. Uhhhmmm, can I stay with you for a while? I have nothing to do." Elsa said.

I quickly hid all the invitations under my pillow and went straight to the door and opened it. Elsa went inside and sat on my couch.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked as I sit on my bed.

"I don't know. Your choice." she said smiling.

"Oh. Ok, sure. Let's dress up?" I asked.

Elsa nodded, still smiling, as an agreement.

I opened my closet. Thank God I already bought some gowns for Elsa yesterday. Now all we need is fit these clothes to Elsa. I grabbed the plain pink gown and went infront of Elsa.

"Try this." I raised the gown.

Elsa grabbed it and went striaght to the bathroom. I grabbed all the gowns for Elsa from my closet and put it all on my bed. Elsa came out the bathroom wearing the gown.

"Naah too plain! Try these!" I gave her the gowns that was placed on my bed a while ago.

She went back inside the bathroom with all those pretty gowns. I placed the pink gown back to my closet. I looked for jewelries too and placed it on my bed.

Elsa came out with a green gown which looked like a hot air balloon for its so big.

"Naaah! Too big."

"Hey! When are you gonna dress up?"

I shrugged. She went back there rolling her eyes.

When she came out again, I face palmed. The next time I looked at her is she's now wearing another gown. It was a tube gown. Its wavy, long and color blue. I smiled and grabbed the snowflake necklace and placed it around her neck.

When is this girl gonna wear something not blue?

Jack's POV

I already bought decorations. And lots are shaped like snowflakes. She just loves it. And btw, I'm here at the North Mountain.

"Umm guys? Do you wanna go to Elsa's birthday party?" I asked these guardians infront of me.

"Yeah sure." North.

"No probs." Tooth.

"Sure mate." Bunny.

Sandy just did a thumbs up.

"Here you go." I gave each of them invitations.

"Bye guys! See you at the party!" I waved good bye and went back to Arendelle.

While I was flying I was thinking of my gift to her. Hmmm...

Kristoff's POV

"Ugh buying these ingredients are much more gayer--like what Jack said if that's even a word. Ugh!"