LWTAFH 13: Just friends </3

Elsa's POV

"Okay stop, both of you! What do you mean trolls?" Jack asked.

"Okay! Don't tell me you're afraid of trolls?" I asked.

"Oh emgeee! Jacky is a scaredy cat! Whahahaha!!" Anna laughed and laughed until her tummy aches.

"Shut up Anna! I'm not afraid." Jack comanded.

"Okay are you a king or something?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, I'm an ice king. Now shut up!"

"Tsk! Self-described!" Anna whispered but we all heard it! Jack was about to talk again but Kristoff talked first...

"You don't know Anna that much! She never shuts up! Especially when she's hypered by all the sweets she just ate a while ago!"

Jack's POV

It's like having a festival here! So fun! Some trolls are doing tricks! Like fire dancing! They're joyful, I tell ya! We're just watching them as we drink our coconut drinks!

It feels like Hawaii! We have that flower thingy on our neck. Elsa volunteered to help them do a trick. When Elsa was going up a mini stage, she tripped in the stairs. Why didn't I effin catch her??

I ran into her.

"Elsa! Are you alright?" I asked.

"Ye-yeah! Ouch!"

I checked her knees and saw a wound bleeding. It might have hit the edge of the stair. A troll quickly gave us a leaf and also called as a medicine to heal a wound. I tied it on her knee.

Some trolls are saying 'aaww how sweet!'

"Awww!!!! He cares!" Anna said.

"Of course I care." I said.

Elsa's POV

"Of course I care." Jack said.

I was beginning to blush. But then, I flinched again when he continued what he was saying...

"She's not just a friend to me but also like a SISTER."

I almost cried but I forced not to. Okay! I can't do this anymore! I stood up and I walked fast away from all of them. I don't care about my knee. Even if it hurts but what Jack said hurts even more. I began to cry. I stopped infront of a big tree.

I leaned on it and burst my tears out. I heard a girl running towards here, calling my name. I just cried and cried until I felt someone beside me. I looked. It's Anna.

"What are you doing here? I want to be alone!" I said with tears falling.

"Ssshh. I'm here to accompany you I'll be a shoulder to cry on until you speak about why you're crying." Anna said.

"Thank you." I leaned on her shoulder crying.

Don't tell me I'm overreacting. It hurts. Does this mean I love him now? Not crush anymore? After a few minutes, I decided to share my thoughts to Anna.

"Anna? Am I that stubborn to you?" I asked.

"You are not. Why'd you ask?"

"Forget that."

"Anyways, why'd you cry?" she asked.

"I had my first heartbreak."

"You mean you love someone but he doesn't love you?"

"I think so. He just consider me as a friend and as a sister." I said.

Anna's POV

"I think so. He just consider me as a friend and as a sister." Elsa said.

I think I know whose that boy is. That my friend is no other than Jack Overland Frost.

"Maybe he does love you but he's just scared to tell you that and in order to be closed with you, he considered you as a friend and a sister and also because he thought you don't love him"

"Is it possible that I just loved the wrong man? I mean, like you. You loved Hans but he didn't love you back." Elsa said.

"We have different cases, sis. Hans made me fall in love with him. Yeah we both don't know what love is at first but Jack didn't make you fall. He didn't make you marry him in the first day you've met." I said.

"Yeah but--"

Elsa's POV

"Yeah but--" I stopped.

A toothfairy came. I mean five toothfairies the other one's holding a letter. And the remaining toothfairies are holding a chair made of vines. (It's more like a swing. Do ya get it?)

"Um, I'll go ahead." Anna said.

I nodded. The toothfairies came closer. The other gave me the letter.

-Sorry for the long wait! Anyways, this is Tooth! About the prize, you can sit on the swing. The toothfairies are gonna take you here. Have a safe trip! :3-

I sat on it and the toothfairies flew me up. Okay! Why the hell did I sit here?! Okay, calm down Els! You're just gonna watch his memories, duh!

While I was sitting there doing nothing at the same time I was thinking... If he doesn't love me why did he say he'll always protect me?

Why did he gave me a beautiful necklace just beacuse of a small effin fight?

Why did he say I was his? Remember when he took me to the North Pole?

And why did he accept my painted easter egg as a prize? This boy's full of mystery!