LWTAFH 6: Jelsa Y(^_^)Y/HUG ↖(^▽^)↗

✔e

Elsa's POV

Jack said goodbye. I don't know if he'll come back but hope he will. We're here outside the castle skating.

The lovebirds, Kristoff and Anna, are holding each others hands while skating. They look so happy! I am too.

Now that I just met my ultimate crush yesterday! I saw Sven trying hard not to fall. And I saw Olaf just sitting on a bench looking lonely. I came to him.

"Why so sad?" I asked as I sit beside him.

"I don't know Elsa, its just that I think a part of me is missing." Olaf said haeds down.

Wait! I felt this too.

"Oh, I know what's missing!" I said and stood up.

I pointed my finger to the ground and made a snowman who looks like Olaf but in female version. I saw Olaf smiled and frowned again.

The snowman I just made is not alive. I waited some more and it started moving and its eyes suddenly opened.

She smiled and said "Hi I'm... Jelsa and I like warm hugs!" she said.

"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs too!" he said.

Since both of them likes warm hugs even though they're not warm :3 they hugged each other.

"Aww so sweet!" I said.

"Wow, a female snowman!" Kristoff said as he came close to us with Anna.

"Cuties." Anna said.

I looked at her. (the female snowman)

"Oh wait! Something's missing." I said.

"Her nose?" we all looked at the one who just said that.

Jack! He's holding a carrot and he's headed here.

I don't know but I ran to him and hugged him tight while saying...

"Jack, I miss you!"

I got out the hug and saw him dumbfounded. And guess what? His cheeks went red! Me? I was embarrased, I just looked down.

When he finally came back to reality, he then puts the carrot in the middle of Jelsa's face.

She looked at her nose. Awww! She's Super cute! Like olaf!

She smiled at me. And Olaf stood beside me and smiled at me too. Aawww! They looks so perfect together. Kristoff, Anna and Jack stood beside me and looked at the two snowmen.

"What's her name?" Jack asked me.

"Jelsa." I answered.

The couple looked shocked and looked at me then Jack and me then Jack and over and over again.

"What!?" Jack and I said at the same time.

"Ummm...Uhh." Anna hit Kristoff and said. "Kristoff answer for me!"

"Jack + Elsa = Jelsa! Is that hard to understand? Aish."

Me and Jack are still shocked. And finally, it processed in our head.

Aahhh! Wait what?! Is this a coincidence or what?!!!

"Uhh, Elsa?" Jack called. "Did you name her that?"

"Don't blame me!" I said. "Is Jelsa really your na--"

"Awww! So sweet!" Anna said.

Why did they say they're (Jelsa and Olaf) cute? 'Cuz they're holding hands.

They're so cute!!!! Olaf jumped and sat at the back of Sven. Olaf helped Jelsa sit too. Sven started walking. They looked like they're riding a horse ey? :3

Jack hit me again with a snowball. I was facing at him but then I turned back and smiled. I formed a snowball. Took a few steps and faced him again and hit him!

"Hahahahahahah!!!" Anna started laughing.

"Nice one Els! Hahah!!" Kristoff is too.

I didn't notice that Jack was about to hit me again. I wiped away the snow on my shoulder.

I was hit by Kristoff. I hit him back but I hit the wrong person. I hit Anna!! She wiped her face and took revenge. I avoided that snowball and it hit Jack's precious face!!!

The two snowmen joined us too! We were having so much fun!

Hit here

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hit there

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hit everywhere!

.

.

.

.

All of us joined forces and hit THE ONE AND ONLY JACK! And now he's covered with it. Looks like someones buried alive. Suddenly... He flew and laugh and laugh until his tummy ached.

I wish my life is always like this. Everyone happy. No problems. No hardships. But no.

"It's getting dark." I said.

"Yeah, we'd better get inside now." Anna said. "Kristoff where will you sleep?" Anna asked Kristoff.

I signalled the two that Jack and I will go ahead. We went inside the castle.

Anna's POV

"Yeah, we'd better get inside now." I said. "Uh, Kristoff where are you sleeping?"I asked Krissy :3

The two (Elsa and Jack) signalled that they will go ahead. Then they went inside the castle.

"Same place. I'm gonna catch up with you, I'll bring Sven to the trolls first. You three go ahead." Kristoff said.

I nodded and Kristoff started walking with Sven. I then went inside the castle with the two snowmen.

Jack's POV

Elsa and I went inside the castle. While we were walking. Yeah, I'm walking now not flying. Elsa asked...

"Uh, aren't you going home or something?"

"Nope. Can I stay here for a few days?"

"Okay... You can sleep on the sofa in my room."

"Aren't we supposed to eat dinner first?"

"Oh right!" she agreed and pulled my hand.

We arrived in the kitchen.

"Jack?" she called.

I looked at her. "Yes?"

"I don't know how to cook but I really want to." Elsa.

"I can teach you." I patted her back and smiled at her and so did she.

"Really?! Oh thank you, thank you!" she said with excitement and hugged me.

I don't know but I hugged her back. Dug dug dug dug. Here it goes again! When we let go of the hug I felt my cheeks burning again. I saw her blushed too.

A/N: Next chap is private which means it's only visible to me and my followers