Chapter 2

Taeji's P.O.V

After getting ready for work, i sit down on my sofa. Grabbing my laptop and check my fansite. Looking through my notifications. I posted photos of the last fan meeting i went, 2 days ago. I got lots of retweets and likes. And some comments too.

As of today, I'll head to my part time job, at the convenience store. For just 4 hours. After that, i go home straight and head to Show Champion. Looking at the time, i got up and leave my house. Tomorrow is school day. No work.

Ah I'm tired. Walking to the convenience store. It's just a few blocks away from where i live. Once reaching, i push the door open. I greeted my colleague, Hani. She have long working hours, since she works full time. And as always, i play BTS's songs softly, in the store.

I do the stockings, and arrange them. From drinks, to cup ramen, to microwaveable foods, and so on. Thank god it's just 4 hours. Doing stockings take an hour.

Fast forward...

4 hours is done! So now I'm on my way to go home. I'm excited for Show Champion! Getting to see DNA performed live! Weehee~! What's your favorite song in Love Yourself album? I honestly love DNA, and Dimple. I love all the songs but these 2 are my favorite ones!

Once i got to my house level, i saw someone standing near my door. I smiled wide. "Hey Minho~" - i said. Nope, not Song Minho from Winner. Not Minho from Shinee. No no. This is Ryu Minho, he's my best friend from Daegu. He doesn't live with me. He lives alone in another part of Seoul.

He moved here before i did. And he's in the same school as i am. Just that he's a senior in school. He's the same age as me, of course. He cares for me so much. He's a nice guy. Just one thing, he doesn't like when guys go near me. So BTS is a big no for him. But nothing can stop me from loving these boys.

"Hi~" - he said, smiling.

"Why are you here?" - i asked, opening my house door.

"Just. It's been a long time since we met." - he said as he walks in my house.

"I see. I'm going out after this. So, you have to leave after that." - i said.

"To where?"

"Show Champion, to see my boys." - i said, going to the kitchen.

"Ya, i told you to stop with loving them. They're just like fuckboys who wants attention." - he said from the living room. (A/N: i have no damn intention to call my boys that. I love them with all my heart. They're my life. I just typed that down to show how Minho hate BTS so much. I'm so sorry 😭)

"Ya! They're not! And they're not fuckboys! Watch your words!" - i yelled. I heard him scoffed. I bring him a cup of tea and place it on the coffee table.

"I've said this, nothing can stop me from loving these boys, hate it or not." - i said, frowning to him.

"Pfft. Like i say they just want attention and want to see you on be-"

"Like you? Wants pleasure?" - i asked. No he's not a guy who wants those. Just to make him mad.

"Ya! No! I am not like that!" - he exclaimed, defending himself.

"Well, same like the boys. If you hate them, just shut up. Don't diss them. Because if you do, I'll diss you back." - i said giving him a glare. Savage just like Min Yoongi. We fight like siblings, but love each other like siblings too. I walk to my room, letting him alone in the living room.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on jeans a white plain tshirt and a black bomber jacket over it. And black vans. I put on a black dad cap. Like Taehyung said, my hair grew longer. It used to be short like just above my neck. But now it have grown till my shoulders.

I grab my camera, this one is the most important one, besides my phone and wallet. I place all of them in a black bag as i put it on. I walk out of my room, and Minho is still here. "I'm going out now." - i said.

"Let me send you there." - he said, standing up.

"Nah it's okay." - i said, walking to my front door. He follows me from behind, turning off the lights for me and pull the door, closing it. I lock the door as we went to the lift.

"I'm still sending you." - he said.

"Whatever you wanna do." - i said. Because if i say no, he'll still send me. We got in the lift, going to the carpark floor, which is at the basement.

We got in his car and he starts driving. I told him where Show Champion is usually held at. A little bit about Minho. He's a little protective over me. I don't understand why. But he's cool. He's working at a barista, part time. I think it's called Grey's Barista. Yeah. I love going there. They make the best coffee drinks. And their staffs are friendly.

He just started around 3 weeks ago. Before this, he works at a cat café. He didn't manage to tolerate it. Because of the cat fur and all that. So he quits and joins Grey's Barista. And somehow, this boy is a playboy. He likes playing with girls feelings. Date them for a few weeks then break up.

But he's loyal to me? Weirdly. I don't know why. Once we've reach the destination, i thanked him. I got out of his car. He rolls down the window. "Take care. Don't flirt, understand?" - he warned.

"I will."

"Flirt. Boy, shut up." - i add on and laughed. He rolls his eyes.

"Love ya!" - he said, waving to me.

"Love ya too! Be safe!" - i said, waving back to him and got in the building. Yeah, we say 'i love you' to each other. Because we're like brothers and sisters. It's not weird for me. We've been saying that since we were kids. He started it. So i just thought that he says it as a brother.

Fast forward...

It's BTS turn!!!! I got on my camera and for it to start. I saw the boys on the stage already. Soon the lights turn on, and the music starts. I press on the shutter, taking pictures of them. And mostly focusing on Kim Taehyung. I followed the fanchant as i keep on taking pictures of Taehyung.

--------------------------------------------
Okay. First off, i am so sorry for the insult of the boys that i wrote. I did that to show how much Minho hates BTS! I am so sorry if it hurts you :( i love the boys a lot. They mean a lot to me. They're my strength and the beautiful light in my life. So yeah. Just wrote that for the sake of this book. Don't hate me :(

But other than that, i hope you're enjoying the book! And yeah. Thank you for reading!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ [COMPLETED]
7th Book - Just || KTH •ONGOING•

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

18/4/18, 18th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕