Chapter 11

Taeji's P.O.V

The next day...

I'm having breakfast with my family. Unnie made pancakes with eggs and bacon. "Do you really need to back to Seoul, imo?" - Yelin asked with a pout.

"Yes dear. Don't be sad. I'll come back for sure." - i said, patting her head. She continues pouting. Because she knows it's very difficult for me to come back to Daegu. It was a nice breakfast with my family before leaving.

The last few hours in Daegu, i just stayed at home, watching tv with appa, and my brother in law. Yelin went to school so yeah. While unnie is in the kitchen. My phone rings.

"Hm?" - i answered.

"So when are you coming back to Seoul?" - Minho asked.

"Maybe I'm not coming back." - i said. It was a joke but I'm still pissed with him.

"Ya! Then how about school? Work?" - he asked, with a high voice.

"Meh. Gonna stop them." - i said.

"Ya, don't kid me around like this." - he said with a small whine.

"Ah bye. I have something important to do." - i said, ending the call. I put my phone away. Appa gave me a look.

"What is it, appa?" - i asked.

"Are you jealous that Minho has a girlfriend?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"No. Not even a single bit." - i said. Which is true. I've never had any feelings with Minho. He's just a guy friend who i know since i was a kid and who is overprotective. I don't care who he's dating. Never felt a pinch of hurt at all.

"Then?" - appa asked.

"Then what appa?"

"Have you ever not like him?" - my brother in law asked. I shook my head.

"No. Ergh disgusting. He's like a brother." - i said.

"I just depend on him as a friend and a best friend. That's all." - i added.

"Don't lie to yourself." - appa said.

"I am not. Why would i wanna lie to myself? If i like Minho, I'll tell him. But I'm not. So?"

Afternoon...

It's time for me to leave Daegu. Unnie cook for me some home food, pack them for me. She gave me some kimchi that she made. So i can keep for storage. Nice~ i hugged my unnie and smile to her. I gave a light hug to my brother in law.

Then, hugging appa. "Learn carefully, do well. Work well. Take care of yourself." - appa said, giving me a small smile. He's obviously sad that I'm leaving. I just smile while nodding.

"I will. Take care of yourself too, appa. I'll call you if anything happens. Same goes to you appa." - i said, giving him a hug again. He pat my back softly. He break the hug and smile.

"I'll get going. See you." - i said, waving to them. They wave me back with smiles. I walk out of my house gate, as a car stops in front. Who is this? The window roll down, i bend down a little to see who it was.

He move his shades down a little, giving me a smile. "Well, nice timing. Let's go." - Taehyung said.

"Uh Tae, are you sure I'm not troubling you?" - i asked, worried.

"Of course. Come on." - he said, taking his shades off. He got out of his car, walking to my side. He opens the door for me and invited me in.

"Thanks Tae." - i said, smiling and got in the car. He closes the door and made a punching fist in the air with a wide smile. He's cheering?