Chapter 23

Taeji's P.O.V

Yelin hugged me, trying to wake me up. "Let's go, imo. We have to go shopping." - she said, clinging on me.

"Ah 5 minutes." - i whined softly.

"You've been saying that for the past 30 minutes, imo." - she whined. I let out a groan. I sit up properly and sighed. I yawned and open my eyes. Yelin sit in front of me with a smile. Ah why did i promise her? My phone rings after that.

I answered, while yawning, "hello?"

"Morning." - i heard a deep husky voice at the other side. Heol. That is so deep. I look to who it was. Woot Taehyung. His morning voice is sexy.

"Eum~" - i hummed.

"You just got up?" - he asked.

"Yeah. You sound the same way too." - i said. He laughed,

"So, your plans for today?" - he asked.

I yawned again, walking to my bathroom. "Ah i have to go shopping for Yelin, my unnie's daughter." - i said.

"Oh~ have fun." - he said. I hummed.

"I wanna go back to sleep. See you, dear." - he said. I hummed and end the call. I put my phone next to the sink. I take my shower after that.

After I'm done, i put on a long sleeve white and black stripes crop top turtle neck that shows a little bit skin on my stomach. And a plain black leather pants. My hair have grown, and I'm able to tie it. But I ain't tying it. My bangs are long too. So i should cut for bangs later on.

I put on black heels, that has a a strap near the wrist of my leg. Is it called a wrist? I don't know. Hehe. I did simple makeup, and tuck some hair behind my right ear. After that i went downstairs. I greeted appa, unnie and my brother in law.

Yelin is all ready to go out and just super excited. "Alright kid, let's get your toys." - i said, holding onto her hand. She screamed happily. I laughed. We took my brother in law's car to go to the shopping mall.

"What toys do you want?" - i asked Yelin, who is sitting next to me then appa.

"Umm... barbie dolls!" - she exclaimed happily.

"You have tons of it." - i said. She whined.

"Ahhhh i want the new oneeee." - she whined, clinging on my arms. She definitely got unnie's personality. Yelin turn to her halabeoji.

"Halabeoji... tell imo to get me the new barbie doll." - she complained to appa. He chuckled.

"She will. Don't worry." - appa said. She smile happily. Upon reaching the mall, we head to have breakfast first. We did window shopping right after that. And finally, we sent in a toy store. Yelin ran to the barbie doll sections, and she was squealing with a wide smile.

Meanwhile, i went to the soft toy sections. I LOVE SOFT TOYS! They're like... my family of softness in this world of soft. That is weird. Who cares. I went crazy seeing these cute little soft toys. I can't help but grab different soft toys and hugging them all together. "Ah these so so cuteeeeee..." - i said to myself.

"A kitty! Aww these little kittiessshhh~" - i said in a cute way, and grab the white fluffy kitty.

"IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!" - i exclaimed while shaking it. (A/N: if you know where that line is, you is my bae)

I just continue with my fantasies of the soft toys. Kids are looking at me weirdly. Looking at me like saying this girl is too old for soft toys. No. Nobody is too old for soft toys! But i can only afford 2-3 of them. Let's just hug them first and find Yelin. I'm hugging 6 soft toys by now. The fluffy white kitty, a fluffy bunny, a cute elephant, a yellow chick with soft fur, a teddy bear and a fluffy panda.

I went to the barbie section, and saw Yelin looking at the dolls. I don't see unnie or appa or my brother in law. Maybe they're at a different section. I went to Yelin. "Found what you want?" - i asked. Yelin look up to me and shook her head.

"They're all pretty, imo." - she said, looking at the different kinds of dolls. There's so many sets. Like the fashion model doll, the cooking ones, the one with pets and many more.

"How about the playhouse?" - someone asked. I frown and look to who it was.

"Tae!" - i called, happily and run to him with a hug. I'm hugging him with the soft toys. I broke the hug as he giggled.

"Soft toys?" - he asked. I nod with a smile.

"Cute." - he said, giggling.

"How did you know that I'm here?" - i asked. Before he answers, i cut him.

"Oh right. You stalk me." - i joked. And then I'm seeing Kin Taehyung blushing. Oh my god! Hehehe so cute~

Yelin walk to us. She look to Taehyung. He went down to Yelin's height. "Hi." - Taehyung said, smiling.

"Hi." - Yelin said, waving shyly to Taehyung.

"Aww are you shy?" - Taehyung asked. Yelin nod and hugged my legs. I laughed.

"She's shy with new people." - i said. Taehyung smile to her.

"What's your name?" - Taehyung asked.

"Kang Yelin." - Yelin said shyly.

"So, how about the playhouse?" - Taehyung asked.

"What if it's too expensive?" - Yelin asked with a soft voice. I move her hands away, and bend down to meet her height.

"Hey, I don't mind. You know I'm willing to buy anything for you." - i said, while moving some strands of hair from her face. She smile shyly. I held her hand and brought her to the playhouse. It's huge for sure. There's the house, with different kinds of furnitures, the barbie doll too.

"This one looks fun." - i said, laughing to myself.

"Let's play together with Yelin." - Taehyung said.

"Good idea." - i said, agreeing with a laugh. I bend down to Yelin.

"How is this one?" - i asked while showing her the playhouse. Yelin look through the playhouse. She slowly smiles.

"I like this one, imo." - she said, and hugged my arms.

"So this one?"

"Yes, imo." - she answered cutely.

"Okay, we'll go with this one." - i said.

"Thank you, imo." - Yelin said and hugged me. I smile, hugging her back. I carry the playhouse and grab 3 between the 6 soft toys. I picked the white fluffy kitty, the fluffy bunny and the fluffy panda. Yay i have new hugging babies~!

With that, i found appa, unnie and my brother in law at the boy's toy section. My brother in law got a new toy for himself. It's a remote control car. It's a cool car. Appa was happy seeing Taehyung. He brings Taehyung out of the store to have some conversations, while i pay for the playhouse and the soft toys.

--------------------------------------------
Heyy~ so sorry for the late update! As of today there will be only 1 chapter! So sorry! But I've decided on somethings! Which is, I'll end this book with 25 chapters and a long ass sequel to make it up with. So yes! Hopefully, tomorrow chapter 24 and 25 will be up. And Wednesday, sequel will be up! So pray hard for me! ❤️ thank you guys 💕

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ [COMPLETED]
7th Book - Just || KTH •ONGOING•

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

30/4/18, 30th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕