Chapter 22

Taeji's P.O.V

The same day...

Daegu...

Right after I'm done with working, Taehyung pick me up. And immediately told me to change once we've reach my house. After that, we head in his car and look where we're at now, Daegu. It's 3 pm plus and I'm starving.

"Tae, can we have lunch? I'm starving." - i said, feeling grumbles in my stomach.

"We are going to a restaurant, dear. I'm starving too." - he said, smiling. I smile hearing the word 'restaurant'. Soon, we arrive at the restaurant. Woooooo my stomach grumbles more. I held Tae's hand and hurriedly get in the restaurant.

"Woah, patience. Chill." - he said, calming me down. I smile shyly. He pat my head. We sit down and ordered. We ordered... quite a lot. I'm sure i can finish them. Even though I'm not a big eater. The goods arrives as we dig in, with peace.

My phone rings. I answered it with a hum. "Are you in Daegu yet?" - appa asked. I hummed.

"I am. But I'm having lunch then I'm heading somewhere." - i said.

"Alright. Don't take too long okay. Yelin is excited asf to meet her imo." - appa said. I laughed.

"Where did you learn that word, appa?" - i asked. He laughed.

"The internet." - he said. I laughed. How cute.

"Okay appa. I'll be fast." - i said. He hummed and end the call. I didn't tell him that I'm with Taehyung. Usually when i come to Daegu, he always know that I'm with Minho. But i don't even know where Minho is now. He didn't text or call me for today. I really hope he's okay.

After we're done, Taehyung pay for the lunch. We walk out of the restaurant, hand in hand. "Thanks for the lunch, Tae." - i said, hugging his arm.

"You're welcome." - he said, giving a peck on my head. We reach to his car. He opens the car door for me. I thanked him, getting in the car. He went to the other side and buckle his seatbelt.

I did the same too and he drives off. We're heading straight to his parents house. I'm a little nervous but I'm sure his parents are nice people. I just gotta be at my best and be polite. He parks his car and we got out of his car. We got in the lift and he pressed the level that his parents live in.

I held his hand tightly. He realised. He kissed my forehead. Now that i realise, I can't believe, that we're dating. It seems normal. I didn't ask or look forward to this. Well, maybe his cheesy lines were right. Fate brings us? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ.

We walk to his house door. He pressed the door bell. Seconds later, the door opens, revealing a ahjussi. He looks old. "Oh Taehyung~" - the ahjussi called. Taehyung was about to greet him but the ahjussi saw me.

"Aww~ who is this?" - the ahjussi asked with a smile. I smile. I was about to introduce myself but the ahjussi said something else.

"Eii~ why are we talking outside? Come in." - he said, invited us in. We walk in the house, taking our shoes off.

"That's halabeoji." - Taehyung whispered. Oh~ Taehyung held my hand, as we walk in the living room.

"Eomma, appa, I'm home~ and i brought someone." - he said. A lady and a man was sitting down, watching tv. They were happy seeing Taehyung. And weirdly happy seeing me. They knew my name too. I guess Taehyung talked about me to his parents a lot.

"Are you finally dating?" - his eomma asked. Taehyung nod with a smile.

"Taeji-ya, if you wanna know, Taehyung always talks about you." - his eomma said.

She continued, with telling Taehyung's debut days, and telling how Taehyung recognise me. Because i was his fan from debut. And she was so happy to see who 'Taeji' was. His appa was happily talking to me too. His halabeoji is cute. Basically, he is funny.

Fast forward...

We left after a few hours. His eomma gave me her number and told me to call her often. She wants to know a lot more about me. We got in Taehyung's car and he drive to my house, which is not far away.

Upon reaching, i smile, going out of his car. Taehyung got out of his car too, and walk to my side, he lean on the door. "Let's meet appa." - i said, hugging his arms. He looked around. As if he's terrified about something.

"Tae?" - i called. He look to me and forced a smile.

"Are you okay?" - i asked. He nods.

"You seem scared about something." - i said. He shook his head.

"I'm fine. Um, Taetae, I'll meet your appa tomorrow, can i?" - he asked. I pouted.

"Okay. I know you're tired because you've been driving the whole day." - i said.

"Yeah. Sorry, dear." - he said.

"It's okay. Go home, and rest." - i said. He nods, smiling.

"You too. I'll call you after dinner." - he said. I nod. He put his arms around my shoulder and pull me close to him. He press his lips on mine. He softly kiss me and broke it with a tight hug.

"I love you." - he said, softly to my ears.

"I love you too, Tae." - i said. I broke the hug and he had a small smile on. He went to the other side of the car and got in. He drives away, going back to his house. I walk in my house, knocking on the door.

After dinner...

Minho is here. Weirdly. I didn't knoe he's here. We sit in the living room, watching the tv. But I'm texting Tae. He's resting which is good. "Where did you go?" - Minho asked.

"Walking around." - i said plainly.

"Imo, can we go shopping tomorrow? Please imoooo." - Yelin asked, sitting next to me while hugging my arm. I chuckled.

"Of course dear. What do you wanna buy?" - i asked.

"Toys!" - she said with a wide smile.

"Eh heyyy~ i bought toys already." - i said. She pouted. I giggled.

"Alright~ we'll buy toys tomorrow okay. Go and ask your halabeoji to tag along. And your parents too." - i said, patting her head softly. She nods and went on with what i said.

---------------------------------------------
Yuhuu~ okay like i said i needed help to choose between 30 chapters or 25 chapters with a sequel. COMMENT ❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ [COMPLETED]
7th Book - Just || KTH •ONGOING•

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

29/4/18, 29th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕