Chapter 21

Taeji's P.O.V

The same night...

Taehyung drives me home. He parks his car and turn off the engine. I got out of his car. He did too. He hand his hand out. I gladly grab his hand and we walk together to the lift. "You know you can just go home. I can take the lift myself." - i said.

"I didn't say I'm going home." - he said.

"Then?"

"I'm sleeping over with you." - he said. The lift door opens, and we got in the lift. He press on the highest floor. I don't really mind that he wanna sleepover.

The lift door opens, means we've reach the highest floor. We walk to my house door, i unlock it and we walk in. I close the door, as he went to the kitchen. I was about to go to the kitchen, but someone ring the door bell. Who would it be? I turn around, and open the door.

"Hi." - Minho said.

"Oh hi. I've not seen you for so long." - i said, smiling. He smiles.

"Work. Plus i was depressed about the break up." - he said.

"I'm sure you'll find a better one." - i said with an assuring smile.

"Oh i came to hand you this." - he said. He take something out of his pocket.

"My phone!" - i happily said, seeing it. He laughed. He hand it to me.

"Oh my god. Where did you find it?" - i asked, smiling to my phone.

"In the classroom. Ish careless." - he said.

"Classroom? Ah whatever. As long as i got it back. Thanks Minho." - i said and hugged him. He hug me back, caressing my back.

"You're welcome." - he said. He broke the hug.

"I gotta go actually." - he said.

"Oh. Don't you wanna come in?" - i asked. He shook his head.

"I have some stuff to do. See you~" - he said, waving to me.

"Okay. Take care. See you too~" - i said, waving to him. He walk away as i watch him walking. He turns, and smile.

"I love you." - he said, waving.

"Love ya too." - i said, waving back. He smiles and got in the lift. I close the door and sit on my sofa. Ah my phone! Where have you been? Do you know how miserable my life is without you? I check on my social medias, texts, calls. I have thousands of notifications from my social medias. Same goes to text.

"Oh you got your phone. Where did you find it?" - Taehyung asked, sitting next to me.

"Yeah. Minho found it." - i said.

"Minho?" - Taehyung asked, his eyes widened.

"Yeah. Why? You look like you saw a ghost." - i said. He look away, and look down.

"Tae, are you okay?" - i asked. He look up and stare in my eyes. Finally, he smiles.

"Yeah. I'm fine." - he said.

"Don't lie. Tell me." - i said.

"No. I just remembered about our schedules for next week." - he said. I chuckled.

"Busy next week?" - i asked. He nods with a small smile. My phone rings. Oh appa! I answered it.

"Appa!!!" - i exclaimed.

"Ouch! I'm going deaf!" - he exclaimed. I laughed.

"Sorry appa."

"It's okay. Ya, where have you been?" - he asked.