Chapter 4

Taeji's P.O.V

I got home with a packaging! I went to the post office earlier on to check on my items. And i got them! Finally! I sit on my sofa, putting my bag down. I tear off the tapes that were on the box. And finally, i get to open it. Ermahgawd I can't believe it's here!

I open it. Assa! The BTS x Puma shoes! I squealed and just stomping my feet. Ermahgawd. I got to hold the shoes. They're pretty! I like it! It's my style! I know, why didn't i just buy it from the store. Reason is, I don't have time to go shopping. So i just ordered it online.

I tried them on. Oh they feel nice! And comfortable! I like these! I tried walking with the shoes, in my house. It's really comfortable. I love it. I sit down on the sofa again, and take off the shoes. Gonna use these later on. I'm going to their fansign, again. So yeah. I just got home from achool. I end school early for today.

Fansign starts in 4 hours. I have time to get lunch too. Before anything, i grab my phone and take pictures of the shoes. After that, i post it on my fansite. Both on Instagram and Twitter. Once both is uploaded, i walk to the kitchen, making myself a hot tea.

I bring the tea to my room. This is somehow the stress part. What to wear to go to the fansign? Let's dress simply. Yeah, that's a good idea. I grab a plain gray pullover, jeans. Shoes will be the Puma shoes. Once I'm done picking out my outfit, i take a shower.

After shower, i put on what i have picked out. I've wash my face so i put on a new light base of bb cream. After that, I did a simple eyeliner. And lastly, a pink lip tint. I did some contouring then, I'm done! I walk out of my room, with the tea i had earlier on. I take sips of it while walking to the kitchen.

I finish it, and wash it too. Putting it where it was earlier. I look at the time. I still have time. I sit on the sofa, checking my social medias for both personal and fansites. While using my phone, it rings.

"Oh! Appa!" - i answered the call happily.

"My daughter is so happy." - he said. I laughed.

"Yeah i am. So, appa, what's up?" - i asked.

"Nothing. Just calling my daughter that  i missed so much." - he said.

"Aigoo~ you miss me, appa?" - i asked.

"Of course! When are you coming home?" - he asked.

"I'm not sure, appa. I have school and work." - i said , with a small pout, feeling bad.

"Aigoo-ya. Don't you have free days? When is your school holiday?" - he asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll check later on. But i promise, when it's school holidays, I'll definitely go back to Daegu." - i said, smiling.

"You promised. So it's a must to fulfil it." - he said. I hummed.

"How is Minho, by the way?" - appa asked.

"Him? He's fine, still the same." - i said.

"I see. I have to go now. Be careful, understand! Anything, call me." - he reminded.

"I will, appa." - i said.

"Hm~ bye. I love you." - he said.

"Love you too, appa." - i said, smiling and end the call. Hmm... should check my calendar, when is my school holiday. And i have to match it with BTS schedules. I don't wanna miss any events.

Minutes later, i left my house. This time i got the E version of Love Yourself. Want them to sign that too. I'm excited to meet them! Again! I have small presents for them. It's not much, but just letters. I bought them some stuffs days ago. So I'd figure out, why not give them handwritten letters?