Chapter 18

Taehyung's P.O.V (A/N: Hi Tae ❤️)

I just finish some recording and a small meeting with the members. After a long tired day, i thought of spending my night with Taeji. I missed her. She's been giving me sweet texts and it makes me have butterflies. I've texted her that i wanted to meet her tonight.

She's excited for it. I guess she miss me so much. Just like i do. I smile to myself, looking at the ceiling. "Taeji-ya~" - someone said. I snap to reality and look to who it was.

Ah Park Jimin is teasing me. He laughed. He sit next to me, smiling. "Asked her out yet? Like a date?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"It's like too soon. At least she knows i have feelings for her." - i said.

"Till when? If you're late, someone else might get her." - he said.

"I know. But she still love me as an idol. Not as my own self, like personally." - i said.

"Make her like you then." - he said.

"That's what I'm doing." - i said with a small smile.

"How can you end up liking a fan?" A he asked, giggling. I shrugged.

"She's just her. She's special in some way. Even when i know her personally, she is way more special. She's so cute." - i said, smiling on my own as i felt my cheeks burning a little. Jimin laughed.

"Treat her well." - he said. I nod.

"So have you found Shin Irene? What did Ji Sae say?" - i asked. I pity my best friend. He have yet found Shim Irene. I'm sure he will, one day.

He looks down, sighing. "I don't know Tae." - he said. I caress his back, comforting him.

"She'll come back." - i said.

Fast forward...

I'm on my way to the restaurant, to meet Taeji. But she told me to meet her at the nearest alley around the restaurant. I found an alley as i walk in. It was dirty, quiet and scary. It's weird too.

"Uh Taeji?" - i called. Suddenly someone covered my mouth with their palms from behind. I froze, hands out.

"Do you know how much i hate you?" - the guy asked. I was sweating bullets.

"Do you think you can win that way? I've been trying all these years! She is mine!!!" - he yelled. I was going deaf because he yelled directly in my ears.

"Stop meeting ber!" - he yelled again. He pushed me forward, making me fall on the floor. I pant a little, and look at the person. He walk away slowly. Who was that? What was he talking about?

Taeji's P.O.V

I'm working night shift for today. And my eyes are just dying to close. I'm so sleepy. I'm at the counter, just blanking. No one is in the store. Except for me and my colleague. He was doing some arranging in the store room.

I yawned, covering my mouth with my palms. It gets more sleepy that i don't have my phone along. I still find my phone. It's soon to a week. And I'm dying. I'm sure I'll receive tons of text and missed calls.

Fast forward...

My shift is almost done. It's soon to dawn. I rub my eyes. Ah I'm so sleepy. My another colleague walks in the store. She greeted me as i did the same. "You look so tired." - she said.

I yawned. "I am." - i said. She giggled. My work time is almost done. So i pack my stuff, and check out. After that, i went home, walking quickly. I want my bed. I miss my bed. I didn't exactly walk, i ran. I just want to sleep.

Upon reaching my house, i went to my room and take a quick bathe. After that, i change to shorts and a oversized hoodie. I collapsed on my bed. I adjust my pillow and pull my blanket, covering my legs. I close my eyes, and went to sleep.

5 pm...

I stretch my body, and let out a yawn. I open my eyes, looking around. I look at the time. Well, good sleep. I almost slept for 12 hours. Heol. I sit up, stretching my arms. After that, i got out of my bed, going to the kitchen. I'm hungry.

I'm so lazy to cook. So i grab bread, and spread Nutella on it. I made 2-3 of them and place them on a plate. I bring them to my room. I sit down, eating the bread, with an empty mind. It's nice not thinking much.

I should head out for dinner later. Because I'm lazy to cook. After I'm done eating the breads, i rinse the plate and put it back to where i was from. I brush my teeth and wash my face. So I won't look like death when i go out.

After that, i change to a black skater skirt, a black sleeveless crop top. It was showing a little bit of skin. I take a black leather jacket and put it over the crop top. I put on a plain black choker too. Shoes, black shoes from Vans. Using all black for a day, and a little bit girlish because of the skirt, won't hurt anyone.

I did my makeup then grab my bag. In it was just my wallet. Still have yet found my phone. Sad. I got out of my house, and make my way out of the building. I decided to go to Hongdae. Since weekends, they always have some performance at night. I can have dinner at Bae's Bae. That restaurant is great! Anyways, i went Hongdae by a train.

Upon arriving, i walk around the place. Weekends are always crowded. I just walk in some random shops, looking at their stuffs. And end up walking out of the shop with nothing. Just to waste time.

After an hour of walking around, i walk slowly towards Bae's Bae, the restaurant. A day alone is sometimes what we all need. Explore things on your own. Someone stopped in front of me and i was so close to bumped on her. I let out a pant.

"Ah what's wrong with you?" - i asked.

"Sorry, Taeji. But Taeji, can i know where Minho is?" - Daon asked.

I shrug. "I don't know. I didn't meet him." - i said.

"Please, Taeji. We broke up a few days ago. But i need him back. Please, Tae." - she said, begging to me.

"That's your problem with Minho. I don't want to interfere with them. Find him on your own." - i said and walk away. Psh. Fake. Plastic. Bag.

I smile widely upon seeing the Bae's Bae. I walk in as i got greeted by their worker. I sit down, as i grab on the menu. I've decided on what i want. A lady in spectacle, walks to me with a smile and took my order.

I got my food a few minutes later as i dig in, alone. I was eating and just doing my thing, till a familiar look caught my eyes. He was using black cap, all black basically and a black mask. I saw his eyes. Our eyes met, and i knew who it was.

He smiled to me, behind his mask. I could see his eyes squinting when he smiles. He went to the second floor as the lady in spectacles followed him. It was Seokjin oppa. Definitely. I can confirm that.

After I'm done and pay my food, i walk out of the restaurant. I walk around the busy streets. I turn in an alley and i heard a scream. A man scream. Oh gawd. It's dark already and why did you walk in this alley?!

-------------------------------------------
I'm addicted to Let Go. It's such a soft and nice song. Like their voices, ermahgawd. Anyways! Second chapter of the day! Hope you like it~

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ [COMPLETED]
6th Book - Capture || KSJ [COMPLETED]
7th Book - Just || KTH •ONGOING•

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

27/4/18, 27th April 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕