Chapter 20

Taeji's P.O.V

Taehyung have been staying with me for days. The doctor said that he'll be fine. So i just make sure he eats his medicine and let him rest a lot. From time to time, he sleeps. Which I'm thankful for. Since he needs rest. I really want to know who this person that beat Taehyung up. And who is this person who told Taehyung to not meet me anymore?

I asked Taehyung a lot of times but he just change the topic or he refuse to tell me. He have been using my clothes since he stays here. Which are more to hoodies and sweatpants. He looks cute in my clothes.

As of today, he seem better than other days. I made him breakfast and now he's laying down in the living room on the sofa. He's quietly watching the tv, while i was cleaning the kitchen. This is making me feel as if he's my husband and I'm his wife, doing chores. I giggled to myself.

After I'm done cleaning, i head to the living room, and sit on the other sofa. He hand his hand out, reaching for mine. He softly caress the back of my hands while his eyes are still glued to the tv.

He sits up, and pull me to sit next to him. "Do you have your phone?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"I lost it for a week plus, why?" - i asked. He seems like he's thinking about something.

"Nothing." - he said.

"Can i go back to the dorm? I miss the members." - he said. I chuckled.

"How cute." - i said giggling.

"Of course you can. You're better than the other days." - i said. He smile.

"Thanks Taetae. For the food, for the care. And for the love." - he said. I nod.

"You're welcome, Taetae. Anything for you." - i said.

"You're tagging along, right?" - he asked.

"Why must i? You should spend time with the members." - i said.

"But what if i faint while going home?" - he asked.

"Then you're not going anywhere for today." - i said.

"Ah no no, i mean i just,.." - he said, trying to explain himself.

"Just say you want me to be there too." - i said. He smile widely and nod, cutely,

"Exactly what i meant." - he said. I chuckled.

"Okay i will. Let me get your clothes." - i said. I wash his tshirt, pants and leather jacket. They were folded nicely, in my other room. I grab them and hand it to him.

"Go and change." - i said. He grabs them and thanked me. He went to my room and change.

After he's done, he went to the living room. Now it's my turn to change. I went to my room and close the door. I put on a black tshirt and a overall. Shoes, low cut black Dr.Martens. I did my makeup then grab my bag. I walk out of my room and sit next to Taehyung, who is playing games on his phone.

"Oh~ you look cute." - he said, looking at me from head to toe. I giggled as i felt my cheeks turning red. I thanked him shyly.

"Let's go." - he said. I nod. He held my hand as we walk out of my house. I look the front door and he held my hand again. We went to the ground floor, hailed a taxi.

Upon reaching their dorm, he press on the door bell. Seconds later, the door opens, revealing Jimin. "TAEHYUNG!!!" - he exclaimed, and hugged his best friend tightly. Taehyung laughed and hugged Jimin back. The members know what happened to him. And they also know that Taehyung stay with me while he's injured.